No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think every PT Cruiser I see is dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
      I think every PT Cruiser I see is dumb.
      Even the hot rod versions?

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
        I think every PT Cruiser I see is dumb.
        You don't like Party Time Cruisers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
          So it's your house?
          sure is how did you know

Comment

• Because it looks way cool, jr.!

Comment

• Funny!

Comment

• Georgia plates and an S600 (V12 model). The guy didn't even care enough to tie down the trunk lid. It would almost close driving down the road and when he would roll to a stoplight, it would pop up. He had a bunch of crap in the trunk too.
                Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

• Damn, that thing is ruined, incredible. I have one from last week I need to post.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• --Marcus

Comment

• oh. my. god. wtf. How the hell do you get it off the truck? Drive that sumbitch into the lake at 50mph?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        oh. my. god. wtf. How the hell do you get it off the truck? Drive that sumbitch into the lake at 50mph?
                        It may be going someplace with one of those boat cranes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          Double tall bicycle
                          in denton?
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            It may be going someplace with one of those boat cranes.
                            He must be a transporter than, I figured that might be the case also, but I didn't see any logos on the truck, why not just pull a trailer and haul 3 boats at a time?

Comment

• Shoulda never gave the vatos in oak cliff money!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Whys he gotta be a vato? Bad taste knows no color.

Comment

Working...
                                X