Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess its an SUV car club.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I guess its an SUV car club.
      Public Enemy Car Club FTMFW

2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
        pretty sure i saw the r.rawlings douche driving an off road mustang vert on the way to work earlier today. it was an old cobra(shelby?) and had a bfgoodrich all terrain tire on the trunklid. i'll upload and post pics here shortly
        That guy needs his ass kicked!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phuck Phace View Post

Makes no sense at all.
          ./ ____ _ _\.
          (]]]_ o _[[[)
          \o_FORD_o/
          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

• I can't believe I watched that whole video and didn't get to see one of those mondays wreck.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              I can't believe I watched that whole video and didn't get to see one of those mondays wreck.
              It reminds me of those middle eastern weddings.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I don't get the whole lane swerving...
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  I don't get the whole lane swerving...
                  Oh, they were doing that on purpose? I thought with the huge wheels, tiny brakes and unbalanced wheels, they were just trying to keep it between the curbs.

Comment

• ^^^LOL^^^^

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                    I can't believe I watched that whole video and didn't get to see one of those mondays wreck.
                    No shit, and I'm sure they're all uninsured. Surprised I didn't see more paper tags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                      I don't get the whole lane swerving...
                      They're getting their swerve on.. Duh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phuck Phace View Post

I wonder if you ran all those plates, how many felony convictions you would come up with?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          I wonder if you ran all those plates, how many felony convictions you would come up with?
                          probably the same number of illigitimate children they have

Comment

• Originally posted by beech72 View Post
                            probably the same number of illigitimate children they have
                            That's racist, you're banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              That's racist, you're banned.
                              You're a Beech!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                                .....pffft like those plates would even come back to the people driving those cars!

Comment

Working...
                                X