X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excellent

Comment

• Comment

• I really can't figure this out. I understand people are doing this and driving them this way. I could see if it were a showtruck and it was being loaded on a trailer or had to get through some narrow door while the big wheels are put on later, but I can't see someone driving one like this.

Last edited by Frank; 12-04-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• trailer king
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Pretty sure that's someone's truck on gmfullsize.com, seen it posted on there before. They LOVE those bro-runner trucks out in cali, so fucking gay.

Comment

• saves fuel!!
              2002 Trans am RayMac 408/Chris Frank Dart Pro 1's 4L80 RMVB w/brake Narrowed Fab 9" Wolfe Hal Madman UMI Bogart Super Victor Accufab NX Direct Port Sorta Quick !!

Comment

• "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                George Orwell

Comment

• While taking a pic of this awesome duck tape top

I spotted our old friend

Comment

• lol, dude gets around.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Lol, we saw him a couple weeks ago too. He replaced the "lets do it" b.s. with another bunny.
                      Ded

Comment

• __________________________________________

Buckner and Elam Auto Sales
                        509 S. Buckner Blvd
                        Dallas, TX 75217
                        (214) 309-2400

Comment

• Letting everyone know how he makes traction.
                          Last edited by diablo rojo; 12-07-2015, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckner and Elam View Post
                            LOL wtf
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Lol, I think I have seen the Saab

Comment

• I'm having trouble seeing what's under that toyota, but it looks like I see another frame, or one hell of a body lift.

Comment

Working...
                                X