Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
    Not sure if this is dumb ornot. Did seem kind of jerry rigged and redneck for the Cho$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Chooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ folks.
    LOW BRIDGE!!! :d

Comment

Not sure if this is dumb ornot. Did seem kind of jerry rigged and redneck for the Cho$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Chooo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ folks.
      That actually pretty common. The use them to unload the cars, gravel etc.
      Its actually kind of cool to see them work and move from car to car, plenty of videos on youtube.

Comment

• They were out the day before with a few maint vehicles on the tracks replacing some ties and sections of track. Looks like that's what they were picking up.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

They were out the day before with a few maint vehicles on the tracks replacing some ties and sections of track. Looks like that's what they were picking up.
          Yep, use it for all sorts of stuff, but common for them to ride along, even though it looks kinda sketchy, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
            Yep, use it for all sorts of stuff, but common for them to ride along, even though it looks kinda sketchy, lol

God damn that takes for-fucking-EVER to unload! Also, unloading it looks way more sketchy than it riding along on top.

Comment

• Spotted this Rollin down 35 in dallas.

Comment

• its a crappy picture, but the rear wheels were so much wider then the tires that i have absolutely no idea how the tires stay on the bead. look down at the bottom of the tire, there is like 2-3" of wheel before the tire starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post

its a crappy picture, but the rear wheels were so much wider then the tires that i have absolutely no idea how the tires stay on the bead. look down at the bottom of the tire, there is like 2-3" of wheel before the tire starts.
                  That's some stupid new fad. Some country doesn't allow tires past the fenders, I think it's England, so they let their wheels stick way the hell out.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    That's some stupid new fad. Some country doesn't allow tires past the fenders, I think it's England, so they let their wheels stick way the hell out.
                    Stretch and poke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                      Stretch and poke.
                      Well that looks safe.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

This is in Saginaw. They are replacing a bunch of the railroad ties. The past couple of days they have been unloading them from the cars and setting them by the tracks

Comment

• I was all excited eating a Waffle House a while back when i saw a car with colorful duct tape all over the rear, front, and some of the windows. Took some pictures with this thread on my mind, then what do you have it...

I open the thread and the first post already has that car in it.

Comment

• It's amazing how much cars get around in the metroplex. Occasionally I'll notice something unique about a car and I'll see it all over the metroplex regularly.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                                Holy big picture batman! lolz

Comment

Working...
                                X