X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Lmfao^

Comment

• shit is getting ridiculous. I predict this jackasses are going to cause a texas law on exhaust locations.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          shit is getting ridiculous. I predict this jackasses are going to cause a texas law on exhaust locations.
          That one's not even a diesel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            That one's not even a diesel.
            Exactly my point on the shit is getting ridiculous part.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Thought it was ridiculous the first time I saw some idiot's flatbed dodge with giant pipes sicking up, back in 99.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger View Post
                Thought it was ridiculous the first time I saw some idiot's flatbed dodge with giant pipes sicking up, back in 99.
                I thought it was ridiculous the first time I saw some idiot's stepside Dodge with giant pipes sticking up, back in '78.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  I thought it was ridiculous the first time I saw some idiot's stepside Dodge with giant pipes sticking up, back in '78.

Stevo
                  YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!
                  Obligatory white text to keep the caps.

Comment

Stevo
                    I have always wanted one.
                    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• the warlocks were cool too. ill take a 4wd with the 360 please

Comment

• Those trucks were faster than a Corvette when they were new! Damn newfangled catalytic converters!

Comment

• I took this a while back, shaky as I was holding the camera out the passenger window from the driver's seat. Notice the dual chrome stacks and soccer ball sticker on the gas filler door.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                            Damn newfangled catalytic converters!
                            Lol!

That dodge above has the nice bumper with cutouts, too. I just don't get it.

Comment

Stevo
                              Had one on a car lot in Maui back in 95 for $2500. I thought some Filipino decorated his truck, made it stupid and traded it in. Didnt find out till a few years latter what that truck was all about. Bet they would have taken $2000 for it.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Thread revival.

Comment

Working...
                                X