Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
    Looks like you were in Stanton yesterday.

This was in north Midland lol
    Yeah, those fucking tumbleweeds were fucking blazing across I20. Also the Helicopter that is at Sam's Surplus in Stanton was flipped on its lid. There were out there scratching their heads this morning trying to figure out how to flip it back over.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      Looks like you were in Stanton yesterday.

This was in north Midland lol

That's a fire hazzard for sure

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

• The Colorado City maintenance guys had a 20ft. high sided utility trailer piled high with them today and there were still plenty to be found on the highway.

Comment

• It looks like that house got stranded on a deserted island for 10 years

Comment

• Bug/truck

Comment

• lol, how does that work?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post

This dudes frame was so bent the truck was driving sideways. I was floored that this dude was ok with driving it. It's hard to see, but the rear of the truck was almost 3ft to the left of the front.

Black Betty?

This is what happens when you put 22's on your work van.

I'll call this the "Welcome to Garland" post.

Comment

• That S10 that is all fucked up I have seen before, I can't believe that thing is still being driven. I took a photo of it about 3 years ago, the girl driving it worked at McDonalds. I think I have a photo of it on my server somewhere.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Damnit, I know I have a photo somewhere, I can't find it though. She lives around 287 and 157.

Comment

• '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        I know that guy. He worked at the building directly adjacent to mine. He said he had always admired and wanted a motorcycle but couldn't have one for obvious reasons, so when the Can Am thing came out he was all over it. He rode it to work every day, even in the rain or extreme cold.
                        I say bravo to him! Do you know what happened to his leg? Looked like it was gone all the way to his pelvis, so assuming a prosthetic is a no-go.

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                        I wanna shake that mans hand. Thats awesome. He wants to ride a motorcycle, by gum he wont be deterred. Crutches and all! Sorry, soft moment.
                        Agreed Tanner, and it appeared he was having a good day too.
                        70' Chevelle RagTop
                        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          That S10 that is all fucked up I have seen before, I can't believe that thing is still being driven. I took a photo of it about 3 years ago, the girl driving it worked at McDonalds. I think I have a photo of it on my server somewhere.
                          I saw the same S10 last year on I-35 heading south near downtown Dallas. About 2 weeks later I saw it in Crandall parked at an animal shelter.

That thing has to go through tires like they were Michael Jackson's condoms at a Chucky Cheese.
                          Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

• Yeah yeah yeah, crappy cell phone pic.

Stupid ass stick out rims on a new Camaro.
                            Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

• Eighty Fo's!

Comment

• Sigh .... When will people stop letting Mexicans use slide hammers on their cars?

Comment

Working...
                                X