No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A buddy of mine planned on doing this ^ to a neon. I don't wish bad on folks bit I'm glad it got repoed before he got a chance to.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Saw this coming home from school today.
      Passed a dude that was part of this whole mess and I said "overloaded", he replied with "Nope, he just don't know how to drive." I don't know how you could do that driving, but damn.

Drove back by about an hour later and they had the bend about 90% back straight.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Improper load position and axle position on the trailer can make it v bend like that. I've worked a few accidents that this was a factor in truck loosing control.

Best was the old English 40ozs all over 35/alsbury

Comment

• Spotted in Copenhagen.

Comment

• That think looks like it's set up to be a hot tub.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• speaking of porsches...

2001 boxter go kart $3500

Comment

• Well that looks professionally done.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Professionally made death traps, only $3500!

Comment

• In the event to of a roll over the 1.5" square tubing will help to mangle appendages and act as a crumple zone.

Comment

• Found my next project!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        Not my pic.

Holy fucking deathtrap, Batman!
                        http://www.69ecatsstrip.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Not my pic.

If the wind blows hard, that thing might tip over.

Comment

• I dig the porsche go kart. If you have a totaled vehicle, turn it into a go kart

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                              Spotted in Copenhagen.
                              If it didn't have the wood top rail it would be cool in my opinion.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X