No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% mullet approved.........a monkey and a football come to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
      I think this guy went a little overboard with the chrome pepboys doodads:

this guy live in the colony I see him all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Has camaro....don't need no ramps

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          You gotta be fucking shitting me how retarded some people are. That's an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• I've got some!!

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Saw this as I was heading home on 199 a few months ago, forgot I had it on my phone. Not sure if it was in Springtown or Azle, can't seem to remember...

Tailgate = "DOES THIS ASS MAKE MY TRUCK LOOK BIG?"

Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        I like it.
                        Needs about 4" of tire in both directions (vertical and horizontal), and it would be kickass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          Needs about 4" of tire in both directions (vertical and horizontal), and it would be kickass.
                          Yup, someone paid alot of money for the wrong size tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            This

Comment

• Originally posted by livinglegend_86 View Post
                              Saw this as I was heading home on 199 a few months ago, forgot I had it on my phone. Not sure if it was in Springtown or Azle, can't seem to remember...

Tailgate = "DOES THIS ASS MAKE MY TRUCK LOOK BIG?"

I'll say azle. I've seen it before. My 11 year old pointed it out to me
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                Yup, someone paid alot of money for the wrong size tires.
                                I would normally agree with this comment but i bet that poor little motor can't pull much bigger tires than that. I don't have any idea how hard it is to re gear one of those. I would drive the shit out of it as is!

Comment

Working...
                                X