No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's going to be your fault. Just wait.

Comment

• He called right after it happened. I had my phone on speakerphone so my tech could hear and one of our mutual friends. They heard him apologize for not listening to us about the brakes and will never doubt us again.

Only thing that pisses me off is when we did the valve cover and tune last month my tech broke the cooling fan and you cant find the damn things for the four banger versions so I had to pony up $180 for an electric cooling fan and thermostatic controller. I am tempted to ask him if I can pull it off. LOL

He was also happy that we hadn't yet welded in the door hinge he ripped off the drivers door, he was actually on the way to the shop to have it welded on. When he hit the pole the power lines landed on the Rodeo and he just kicked the door open to jump out.

Still amazing he is ok. To split a power poll is no small feat. LOL
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• look closely
        Last edited by Big pappa pump; 07-21-2013, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Not dumb but actually pretty cool.

Ironically was on my way to hang with a bunch damned good people who just happened to bring some relevant toys!

David

Comment

• The hat was a nice touch.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              Not dumb but actually pretty cool.

Ironically was on my way to hang with a bunch damned good people who just happened to bring some relevant toys!

David
              cool. Was good to see you!
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by midnight View Post
                The hat was a nice touch.lol
                Shopped!!!!! No white person drives something like that

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  Shopped!!!!! No white person drives something like that
                  lol He got mad props from a few Canadiens

Comment

• Been seeing theses wheels alot lately. Lol.

Sent from my Gameboy
                    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• I've been seeing them in Houston for the last 5 years.

Comment

• I don't know if you can tell from this pic, but this IS 250 was covered completely in spray-on bed liner. It looked like shit. It also had a terrible looking body kit and aftermarket hood.

Comment

• bedliner or plastidip?

Comment

• Still has a shine but I bet it's a major pain in the ass to wash if its bedliner

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                              He called right after it happened. I had my phone on speakerphone so my tech could hear and one of our mutual friends. They heard him apologize for not listening to us about the brakes and will never doubt us again.

Only thing that pisses me off is when we did the valve cover and tune last month my tech broke the cooling fan and you cant find the damn things for the four banger versions so I had to pony up $180 for an electric cooling fan and thermostatic controller. I am tempted to ask him if I can pull it off. LOL

He was also happy that we hadn't yet welded in the door hinge he ripped off the drivers door, he was actually on the way to the shop to have it welded on. When he hit the pole the power lines landed on the Rodeo and he just kicked the door open to jump out.

Still amazing he is ok. To split a power poll is no small feat. LOL
                              Amazed that fan isn't trashed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                                bedliner or plastidip?
                                It's bedliner. I looked real hard while we were stopped next to each other at a light to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I wasn't.

Edit: Here's a zoomed in clip from the picture. You can see the texture on the door handles.

Last edited by Ratt; 04-26-2013, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X