Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ could be shitty plasti-dip job.
    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• god damn why cant it just be bedliner?
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
        god damn why cant it just be bedliner?
        For real...
        Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
        ^ could be shitty plasti-dip job.
        It was pretty even all over, not just a few shitty spots of plasti-dip. I've worked with both materials enough to confidently say it was bedliner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          For real...

It was pretty even all over, not just a few shitty spots of plasti-dip. I've worked with both materials enough to confidently say it was bedliner.
          Have you not seen the plastidip fad? Its not spray can...people are using paint sprayers and actually have nice results

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
            Have you not seen the plastidip fad? Its not spray can...people are using paint sprayers and actually have nice results

What did I just fucking say? My wheels are rattle-can plasti-dipped. I helped a friend paint-gun plasti-dip his whole car. I've done several friends' truck beds with roll-on and spray-in bed liner. FUCK.

Comment

• now you feel my pain.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                What did I just fucking say? My wheels are rattle-can plasti-dipped. I helped a friend paint-gun plasti-dip his whole car. I've done several friends' truck beds with roll-on and spray-in bed liner. FUCK.
                Man.. Take the plastidip can out of your ass. Just because you have done a roll on bedliner and sprayed 1 car doesn't make you an authority. I have seen some very even a d nice looking plastidip jobs. Fuck

Comment

Man.. Take the plastidip can out of your ass. Just because you have done a roll on bedliner and sprayed 1 car doesn't make you an authority. I have seen some very even a d nice looking plastidip jobs. Fuck
                  No Shit.....
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• lmao @ Ratt, makes you wanna punch walls, dont it?!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Yeah, he saw it in person...you saw a picture. Good argument...

Comment

• lofl @ the plasti liner debate
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                          Yeah, he saw it in person...you saw a picture. Good argument...
                          Hey...if he plastidipped 1 car and makes him a pro, I can look at a picture and be a pro as well..FUCK

Comment

• Lmao at the both of you. Your both wrong, thats dragon shit. Look at how it sparkles in the sunlight.

Comment

• Lol, I'm glad I clicked this.

Comment

• Looks like plastibedliner to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X