No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure it's home interior paint brushed on.

Comment

• Get your Portable ID!

Comment

• I just hope I get to see one of those guys wreck one day.

Comment

• I have seen it in person several times. That's a shitty thing to hope for.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• When I worked at Sewell Hummer we did the spray on jobs to a lot of parts and probably 6-7 trucks. Now I do a lot of work in the oilfield and every once in a while I see them put it on trailers. If they want to waste their money go ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
              I just hope I get to see one of those guys wreck one day.
              Yeah, I want to see people get hurt and/or killed also!!!!

Idiot.
              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                Yeah, I want to see people get hurt and/or killed also!!!!

Idiot.
                How does that make me an idiot? I feel like beating down a dumb fuck today.

Comment

Then do us all a favor and punch yourself in the face.

Comment

Well it's kinda simple. As much as I'd love to see a dumb rider learn his lesson I wouldn't wish him to be hurt or killed doing it. Does it make you an idiot? I say no but kind of a Fucked up thing to wish on someone.

If you want to beat down a dumb fuck. Take your chances and flag down said rider and tell him why you're attempting to kick his ass. Don't sucker punch him. Be a man and introduce yourself. Then politely tell him what's about to happen.

Seeing as you're such a badass it shouldn't be a problem.
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                      Then do us all a favor and punch yourself in the face.
                      Oh fuck. Thread IQ just plummeted.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        Well it's kinda simple. As much as I'd love to see a dumb rider learn his lesson I wouldn't wish him to be hurt or killed doing it. Does it make you an idiot? I say no but kind of a Fucked up thing to wish on someone.

If you want to beat down a dumb fuck. Take your chances and flag down said rider and tell him why you're attempting to kick his ass. Don't sucker punch him. Be a man and introduce yourself. Then politely tell him what's about to happen.

Seeing as you're such a badass it shouldn't be a problem.
                        My heart doesn't bleed for people wishing to self select out of life. Further, fuck em if they want to endanger others. Dumb fuck bikers crashing is a humorous justice Now, while I am a resounding badass, by beat down a dumb fuck I meant crushing vader tt under his bound to be piss poor logic.

Comment

How does that make me an idiot?
                          This question confirms it.
                          Ded

Comment

I just hope I get to see one of those guys wreck one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                              This question confirms it.
                              Damn, look at that, called the piss poor logic.

I should have called all the dumbshit bikers of the board getting all pussy hurt on defense of dumbshit bikers, as always happens, but I'm late on that one.

Comment

.. fuck em if they want to endanger others...
                                This.

If someone wants to juggle running chainsaws, I have no issue with it. If he decides to do it in a crowded room of innocent people that DON'T want to near him, I hope he catches one to the nuts.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X