• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie truck

Get your Portable ID!

Comment

• Originally posted by LZRREDGT View Post

Zombie truck
      lol he actually drive that piece of shit around. Wish I could see the driver. That's the truck that has random pieces of angle iron welded to the axles.
      Last edited by CJ; 04-29-2013, 12:09 PM.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        Man.. Take the plastidip can out of your ass. Just because you have done a roll on bedliner and sprayed 1 car doesn't make you an authority. I have seen some very even a d nice looking plastidip jobs. Fuck
        Look, man...it was textured. It's not smooth. It wasn't plastidip. When did I ever say plastidip jobs don't look nice? BTW, what the fuck makes you the authority, if you're gonna argue it that way?

Comment

• Originally posted by LZRREDGT View Post

Zombie truck
          I have close up pics of his rebar suspension from last week, thing shouldn't be on the road.
          Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            This.

If someone wants to juggle running chainsaws, I have no issue with it. If he decides to do it in a crowded room of innocent people that DON'T want to near him, I hope he catches one to the nuts.

Stevo
            The key part, was that he wanted to see him wreck. I could understand not caring, but to WISH injury or death on someone is fucked up. There are to many shitty assholes now, so it pisses me off. I could care less if he wrecked, but I'm not a sadist, wishing it happens so I can jerk off about it later.
            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              i have close up pics of his rebar suspension from last week, thing shouldn't be on the road.
              post the fucking picture
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• This fucking guy.
                Disabled plates you say?
                Nah, he didn't need the extra room. I saw him when he was getting in. Just an obese black man.
                Surprised?
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• I think he has
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    This fucking guy.
                    Disabled plates you say?
                    Nah, he didn't need the extra room. I saw him when he was getting in. Just an obese black man.
                    Surprised?
                    You should have surrounded his entire truck with shopping carts

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      post the fucking picture
                      Will do.

Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        Should have complimented him on how awesome this beast of a truck is..... then laugh at him.

Comment

• *Bonus*

Not a trike, just a "real" harley motorcycle with training wheels.

Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                            Should have complimented him on how awesome this beast of a truck is..... then laugh at him.
                            I still think it's cool as fuck, just shouldn't ever be on a road, lol.
                            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                              I still think it's cool as fuck, just shouldn't ever be on a road, lol.
                              I don't, maybe its the old man in me..... not how I'd roll a ride, aside from the wonderful mod work he has done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                                You should have surrounded his entire truck with shopping carts
                                my GOD that would have been perfect
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X