X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    This fucking guy.
    Disabled plates you say?
    Nah, he didn't need the extra room. I saw him when he was getting in. Just an obese black man.
    Surprised?
    He does have a DV plate (disabled Vet), so he can pretty much park wherever he wants and not get a ticket. My dad has a DV plate, but since he can still walk around pretty easily, he doesn't ever park in handicap or take up two spaces, etc.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
      The key part, was that he wanted to see him wreck. I could understand not caring, but to WISH injury or death on someone is fucked up. There are to many shitty assholes now, so it pisses me off. I could care less if he wrecked, but I'm not a sadist, wishing it happens so I can jerk off about it later.
      We celebrate darwinism, there's entire sites and catalogues of video dedicated to it, yet you cry only about dumb shit bikers. Interesting if not predictable display of hypocrisy. Further, I can tell by the above post that perhaps the intracacies of the English language are not exactly your forte, but I didn't wish shit on him. Just to see the impending outcome of HIS decisions.

Oh, and you still haven't coherently showed me to be an idiot if not uncaring. I realize you can't, just baiting you to slap you in the face with your predescribed piss poor logic. Unfortunately, you've yet to show any logic no matter how poor. It's okay though, because Bob and DSR agreed with you, the resident mouth breathers. lol

Comment

• You kids behave!

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
          It's okay though, because Bob and DSR agreed with you, the resident mouth breathers. lol
          nah, i just think youre a whiny little pussy, and it amuses me that bikers piss you off so much!

i'm about to go hang the front just for you sweetheart!

Comment

• Wish I could have gotten pics but I was too busy trying to stop this idiot in a white Ford F-150 on New Road a few minutes ago. Trucks rear axle was angled to the right about 30* and the truck took every inch of the lane to go straight. The passenger rear wheel was wobbling like no tomorrow and its just a disaster waiting to happen.
            I pull up next to her and its a no English speaking Mexican woman. I am yelling "Your rear axle is about to fall off!" to which she smiles and waves. So I shout it again and she just has a confused look so I shout "Rear end no bueno!" and all she says is "I know."

Thing was spooky dangerous and shes like its all good.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Important question...was she hot?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                nah, i just think youre a whiny little pussy, and it amuses me that bikers piss you off so much!

i'm about to go hang the front just for you sweetheart!
                I'm just so angry! Reveling in your stupidity! How do you manage to not suffocate yourself daily?

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                  Important question...was she hot?
                  If you like old, short and fat messican chicks.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                    I'm just so angry! Reveling in your stupidity! How do you manage to not suffocate yourself daily?
                    whaaa bikers doing wheelies whaaa. haha cheer up buddy

Comment

• Lmfao, is that what that arrangement of words looked like to you?

Comment

Will do.

How in the hell does that pass Inspection? Somebody needs to do the public a favor and steal that and dump it in a junk yard.

Comment

• I don't e-argue, have at it.
                          Ded

Comment

• yep! now, cry a bit more for me

Comment

I don't e-argue, have at it.
                              I didn't expect you to be able to, you came forward armed only slightly better than dsr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                How in the hell does that pass Inspection? Somebody needs to do the public a favor and steal that and dump it in a junk yard.
                                For real and this picture doesn't do it justice, it was really bad.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X