No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is hard to tell but left rear has a small tire making the truck drive practically sideways... straitened out a little just as i snapped the picture.

This idiot was driving this thing around like nothing was wrong with it. The body has rotted so badly it is literally collapsing on itself and falling off to the left. One good corner and it will fall apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
      Blurry pic of a monster truck
      How many times did you click on the "Enhance" button?

Comment

• Lol that motor home is fucked.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• anyone need a sn95 bumper?

Comment

• Comment

• you have got to be kidding me. That poor corvair. That's lot having your face ripped off and attached to the ass of a dog and then watch it walk by every day. It cannot be unseen.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                How many times did you click on the "Enhance" button?

None! I took the photo with the camera fully zoomed in while moving.
                03 cobra

Comment

• If you can't tell that's a Cadillac emblem..

Comment

• CTS with a prelude conversion
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Saw this shit on Seminary Dr today
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Someone stole C6 headlights? That shit takes a LONG fucking time, hood access, etc. You might as well steal the whole fucking car.
                        They should have. The whore didn't even own the car due to a 300% interest title loan lol. The dealership quoted $1200 per headlight, no labor.
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• That's the one you were trying to buy?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            That's the one you were trying to buy?
                            Yea, she was a trip. I kept finding more crap out as the deal went further. Eventually she wanted twice what she agreed upon, and said she wouldn't give the title back once she paid it off. I lol'd and told her k thnx bye.
                            I still wish I could have picked it up off of her for the original 6.5k though. Another member here tried to buy it, but he came to the same conclusion.
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Ss....ss?

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                                Ss....ss?
                                As bad as those who put their make/model on their license plate.
                                It's like...

Comment

Working...
                                X