Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not my pic, but it is from Texas. lol
    Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      I'm trying real not to but I kinda do. I'd have to see it in person.
      I think I would like it better without the hood, emblems and windshield sticker, but from the picture it looks like really good bodywork.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I think I would like it better without the hood, emblems and windshield sticker, but from the picture it looks like really good bodywork.
        I agree, I've been thinking maybe a beefed up 2010 GT hood or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          I agree, I've been thinking maybe a beefed up 2010 GT hood or something.
          I'm thinking a flat V6 hood.

Comment

• Spotted in Quinlan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
              Spotted in Quinlan.

I like it
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• seamless body panel transition there.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• There is a lot of work there to have a minivan with a truck bed. It looks like the sliding door is still functional too.

Comment

• It's not like you can make a minivan worse...

Comment

• Anyone else notice the three fuel filler doors?

Comment

• That thing is blowing my mind.

Comment

• Swangas, 84(fo)s, 83s, 84 orangutang's elbows whatever.

Plastic ricer wing

4 on each side

I was driving on Arapaho at Preston with my wife and we saw a brown, shitty blazer being followed by two cops. Long story short, they got in a car chase and when we came up to an intersection a few blocks doen, we saw this.

Two guys looked to be in their late teens early twenties, one was a ginger. They ran across Arapaho into a neighborhood.

I don't know what the fuck happened here, look at the tire marks.

Ded

Comment

• ^^^ Really good brakes

Comment

• You see a lot of shit.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                You see a lot of shit.
                                Phil sees a lot of shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X