Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    BTW, they mill the Alcoa wheels down to a 22" from 22.5" to put low profile tire on them.
    I've never seen a low pro in 22.5".
    This is true, it's what I had planned for my dually.

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    I will see your "lets do it" and raise you the driver himself!

My god, he ha the exact same shirt on when I saw him. Wonder if it's all he owns?

Comment

• Snagged these last spring on a business trip. Those silly Canadians.

Comment

• LOL @ retarded french canadians, don't lump them in with the rest. Where was the "Houster's"? It look super familiar, I'm thinking there was a place in the same location before called "Booties". Short skirts and boy shorts, mmmmmm!

----edit-----

St.Leonard, fucking LOL it is the old "booties".
        Ded

Comment

• I wish I had a pic of the late 90's Roadmaster sedan that was running around Abilene for a while. They had welded the front and rear doors together and hinged them at the top to create two gigantic(and very heavy) gull wing doors. on top of that it was sitting on 26 or 28" wheels.

Comment

• These are necessarily dumb but... cool nonetheless.

This had a helicopter engine in it. Caught it on the power tour several years ago leaving a parking lot. Sorry for the quality.

Front view

Leaving Cars & Coffee, Kieth (kbscobravert) snapped this out the window while we were drving down 121.
            VERY bad ass.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
              LOL @ retarded french canadians, don't lump them in with the rest. Where was the "Houster's"? It look super familiar, I'm thinking there was a place in the same location before called "Booties". Short skirts and boy shorts, mmmmmm!

----edit-----

St.Leonard, fucking LOL it is the old "booties".
              You are right, I should have said "Silly French Canadians." But some of the guys I deal with from Toronto aren't too sharp either. lol

I picked those up on Montreal. I found that place on my way to Bieres & Compagnie for all you can eat mussels.

Comment

• This boat sat in the road for almost 3 hrs until I left work for the day.

Comment

• lol damn, I guess the guy who left it said fuck it, I'll never get it back on the trailer.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• At a Truck stop in Odessa a few days ago - Out of room - just throw it on the roof.

But don't forget the chickens.

The car on the left with the hood up has a couch on top of it as well.

Comment

• lol chickens...insanity. queue sanford and son music.

Quite possibly the ugliest car I've ever seen.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        At a Truck stop in Odessa a few days ago - Out of room - just throw it on the roof.

But don't forget the chickens.

The car on the left with the hood up has a couch on top of it as well.
                        They are probably millionaires, you know, loaded up the truck and head to Beverly, Hills that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Are those chains hanging off the side or Christmas garland?
                          Those sir, are chains
                          "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                          East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                          https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

• Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
                            Those sir, are chains
                            Can't wait to see that door after a few weeks of those chains dragging against it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              queue sanford and son music.
                              cue

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X