• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    probably this supra:

You mean MR2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      You mean MR2?
      Whoops. I have no idea how that picture came up, wtf. I picked the picture of a shitty old Supra.

Comment

• Originally posted by SamTex View Post
        Judging by the decal font, I'd say the car. The rest of the truck was pretty terrible. Had a good laugh imagining myself exclaiming how I owned a supra!
        Right's that's Toyota's logo, the boat is totally different.

That's not to say that the guy doesn't know any better, or prefers the car logo, but the truck doesn't have a tow hitch for a boat trailer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Right's that's Toyota's logo, the boat is totally different.

That's not to say that the guy doesn't know any better, or prefers the car logo, but the truck doesn't have a tow hitch for a boat trailer.
          um, it's not in there, but it could be in about 30 seconds...
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
                You must have fapped for hours before posting this..... Yes?
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  You must have fapped for hours before posting this..... Yes?
                  Oh Yeah.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Not sure it is all that dumb but funny yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                      Not sure it is all that dumb but funny yes.
                      Yea, I wouldn't call it dumb. They say that have the battle in beating cancer is attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        Yea, I wouldn't call it dumb. They say that have the battle in beating cancer is attitude.
                        Looks like my brother Has beat cancer. He had stage 4 Several large masses on his liver. 80% Through chemo therapy. The Most recent MIR Revealed all the masses are totally gone. He's never Sat home crying about it. He would be doing construction work the day after His therapies. He is one tough SOB.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Congrats man. Great news. Wife just found out her moms sister was just diagnosed with breast cancer. Scary stuff
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Congrats man. Great news. Wife just found out her moms sister was just diagnosed with breast cancer. Scary stuff
                            THANKS.
                            Me and our whole family have found a new Appreciation for life.
                            We now make time to Enjoy life. Not just to live for the Bill collectors.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Yup, Congrats on that. Always love hearing someone kickin' the big C's ass..

Comment

• Not necessarily all dumb things while driving, but still things while out and about...

In my kid's school dropoff line...

Dumb...

Drunk...

Nicole...?

--Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X