No announcement yet.

Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's from a dumb shit show called workaholics. Its mostly filled with juvenile humor and lots of drinking. It has its moments though. Anyways the 3 main characters "live" there. I was on my way back to the airport to get the hell out of kommiefornia this morning and saw that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      This was on 20 this morning. I think it was near Abilene
      Who knows. I ask Cus the front bumper had that same weird bar across it.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• They got the chrome package

'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Had to do a double take when I saw this one the other day:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              Another funny I just saw. Not everyone is going to get this one.

I used to live there. Only for 6 months but my bedroom window faced Fontana motor speedway and I could see the front stretch. It was a madhouse when Nascar went there for the first time.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                They got the chrome package

Lol, never understood that. Who the fuck thinks that looks good?
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• That guy.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    I did when I was 15 and didn't have any damn sense.

Comment

• nay nay???

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

Comment

• The Hyundai was probably on the way to autozone to get some schrome fender vents to stick on there.

Comment

• I was behind these guys a couple miles this morning. Little Dodge was clipping along at 50-55MPH pulling this rig with a couple big arse chains.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• yesterday coming home i got behind a truck with a sticker that said "pipeliner with eyeliner" so i have to speed up to see if robert smith had taken a new profession, but much to my chagrin and woman whom i am positive benched more than i do was eyeballing me.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                yesterday coming home i got behind a truck with a sticker that said "pipeliner with eyeliner" so i have to speed up to see if robert smith had taken a new profession, but much to my chagrin and woman whom i am positive benched more than i do was eyeballing me.

god bless.
                                Excellent Cure reference. Changing Pandora stations NOW!
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X