Clear All

• In Longview/Kilgore

Comment

• For sale too!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hellaflush!

Comment

• was that anywhere near/around white rock lake/east dallas?? that SAME car used to be that girlish blue with a black soft top and he worked at the quick car lube somethin or another next to the 7-11 off garland road and peavy
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              was that anywhere near/around white rock lake/east dallas?? that SAME car used to be that girlish blue with a black soft top and he worked at the quick car lube somethin or another next to the 7-11 off garland road and peavy
              Northwest hwy & centerville

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeah I've sen that thing in the area few times
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                  In Longview/Kilgore
                  Beat you by six months-

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  I took this video a while back, it is kinda fucked up since I was driving and hanging my camera out the passenger window. Care to guess the ethnicity of the driver?

Stevo
                  Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• If anyone wants to build their own astro-truck, I'm sure our old shop van could be bought for the right money. You're on you own for the body modification though.

Comment

• Saw this fine craftsmanship the other day...

Comment

• Aw shit! Continental kit!
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• That is awesome

Comment

• '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                            '13 Dodge Cummins
                            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• ^I've seen several Mustangs like that before, and it always makes me wonder if they work properly since they take different wiring harnesses.

Comment

• Do what ya gotta do!
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X