Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 86silverbullett View Post
    Saw this fine craftsmanship the other day...

da fif will got got
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• thats awesome. i'd be scared as shit to be on the chair at speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Tire smoke from the elec motor not turning fast enough? Looks like hes gonna wipeout soon

Comment

• Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Some aggies pick up truck.

Comment

• Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post

Wow. Make sure you park that way out, don't want anyone to ding your POS Ricer car.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                  Some aggies pick up truck.

See that all the time in Tyler/East Texas. Still think it looks stupid.

Comment

• Not sure if Tokyo drift or WRC wannabe

Comment

• Originally posted by WesB View Post
                      See that all the time in Tyler/East Texas. Still think it looks stupid.
                      One word. Dudebro

Comment

• There's a reason people say "it sounds like a farm truck!" when referencing an obnoxious exhaust.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• They are all over West Texas too.

I posted 1 or 2, but it's a fucking epidemic out in Midland/Odessa. If I stopped to take a picture of one, I'd miss 3 more!

Comment

• Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Perfect!

Comment

• Where's the damage?
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X