Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    epic
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      epic
      What ruined Q for me was when he had a wife and he was a little bitch.

Comment

Does not compute. Did not watch horrible ST shows post Captain James T. Kirk. No. Take that back. Watched the one with the 7 of 9 girl with the volume turned down. The captain, even though in her 30's or 40's always reminded me of a Kathrine Hepburn circa On Golden Pond.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Does not compute. Did not watch horrible ST shows post Captain James T. Kirk. No. Take that back. Watched the one with the 7 of 9 girl with the volume turned down.
          shut your whore mouth with that. All of those series were decent. Except for Enterprise.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• See a lot while at work...

Comment

wish i had q's powers then id make em pay!

Comment

• This boat sat in the road for almost 3 hrs until I left work for the day.

You must live in a nice part if town. I can't leave a half rotted computer chair next to the house without some one snagging it immediately

Comment

• damn these people need to learn to post smaller pics!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ i'd roll it
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• all taken while I worked as a valet at Parkland, by the way, if you don't hate every last mother fucker on the planet, you've never worked as a valet at Parkland!

Comment

• That is one hell of a ghetto way to do "lambo" doors....

Comment

• Is that a bus with mustang tails?

Comment

• Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
                              That is one hell of a ghetto way to do "lambo" doors....
                              Don't forget the Dixie horns!!!

Comment

• Definitely using the window screen correctly.

Flawless?

well... he's all da way turnt up

Unsecured tailgate

Comment

Working...
                                X