Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by droppingcarsnotbombs View Post
    You still run 12.1's?
    I have no skin in this game, but you agreed to terms that were met and are backing out now.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by droppingcarsnotbombs View Post
      Ya. Cause everyone on this POS forum assumes I have a modded import
      Nobody here actually cares what you have.

Comment

• I'm just glad you're here to entertain us on Friday!
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Hell, I'll fucking race you! Only Performance mods I have are a CAI and mail order tune... Never even had my car to a track, so don't even know what it runs...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• I'll race anyone here who can run 12.1's, in my truck!! ANYONE!!!

We are talking 1/8th mile right?
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              I'll race anyone here who can run 12.1's, in my truck!! ANYONE!!!

We are talking 1/8th mile right?
              I'm your huckleberry...Should I take the ladder and tools out of the bed of my truck?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                I'm your huckleberry...Should I take the ladder and tools out of the bed of my truck?
                Naw, it's all good in the hood. IT'S ON!!
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I will run anyone in a 60 foot in my truck but I get to launch in 4 low lol.

Comment

• Someone just dig up what this troll drives please. I don't have the means at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      Someone just dig up what this troll drives please. I don't have the means at the moment.
                      How do you expect us to do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        How do you expect us to do that?
                        Come on, Mike. Work your magic. Magic Mike.

Comment

• Aznskyline713?

Comment

• Daryl Saengvanhpheng

?

Comment

• Leisurely I found myself awakening in Rockport, Texas. Though, named for the rock ledge underlying its shores, Rockport, Texas is home to my grandparents and approximately 9800 citizens. To the left and right of me, was the beautiful scenery of the Copano Bay waters.

Upon entering Rockport’s main streets, you soon realize 9800 people is not comparable to the 5.9 million people scattering around in Houston, Texas that I am used to. The small town has such a peaceful environment and so quiet compared to the bustling streets of Houston. Few minutes upon entering we visit the docks, where my grandparent’s shrimp boat is located at. We usually check to see if they are out working or if their boat is docked, we know to visit their home.

Within a few blocks from my grandparent’s home, we stare blankly at Rockport-Fulton high school. The school in which my parents attended and graduated from, and not to mention Dat Nguyen, a former Dallas Cowboys linebacker. Entering the quiet and peaceful street, we drive up to my grandparent’s house. Where we were greeted with kindness, my grandparents always make us feel as if we are at home.

After waving goodbye to my grandparents, we head to the Hampton. Located in the historical district, it is seemingly close to the Fulton Mansion and the Copano Bay Fishing Pier. When I was younger, my first encounter with the Fulton Mansion, I could not keep my eyes off the spectacular appearance. Even today the Fulton Mansion still gives off a magnificent aura, which I saw as a child visiting years before.

Since the first time I went fishing at the Copano Bay Fishing Pier. I would soon find out that I was caught in a perpetual trance. Every time we visit Rockport, Texas I am always drawn to go fishing at the historical pier. From the calm breeze in our faces to the beautiful full moon, we always anticipate the best outcome possible. With the full moon as our light, passing fishers asking if we are doing well, and the occasional dolphin that emerges from the waters; I would never pass up a peaceful time like this. The pier will always be memorable in the years to come for me and my family.

The place to eat is Big Fisherman. This restaurant has been around for years. The restaurant is all visitors’ favorites. The restaurant is hidden in a secluded road with trees. It used to be a restaurant filled with wild animals behind closed glass windows where you can see the animals and eat your food. Now it is known for the all you can eat different menus.

Our last day on the trip we stopped by Rockport Beach Park, Texas’ first certified Blue Wave Beach. What is a Blue Wave Beach you ask? It is a clean, healthy, and environmentally maintained beach. As I was going out to the waters, I over heard some children who begged their parents never to take them to Galveston. Maybe it was how clean the water was, compared to Galveston. The park was very spacious, and it was very easy to find a spot. I remember the very calm and shallow waters of the beach. With the conveniently placed picnic areas, grills and pavilions that provided showers for the guests. My brothers and I had fun, although we opted to go far out as possible we did get pretty far out.

I highly recommend people taking a cruise around the gulf coast to stop by the small little town called Rockport.
                              Cool story, bro.

Comment

Places Lived: Katy, TX
                                Houston, TX

Comment

Working...
                                X