Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    I didn't see any strippers in that traffic circle.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
    Inside joke. You must be this cool to get.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Inside joke. You must be this cool to get.

Are you not talking about that guy that ran over the chick in the strip club parking lot with his small-penis-mobile because he couldn't see her?

Comment

• Yuppers that's the one
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I knew exactly what you were talking about, hence the after the

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            Good. Let that turd burn. Burn it to the ground and throw the ashes far far away.
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• HOLY SHIT IT'S SPREADING.

I'm assuming that's the same truck posted earlier in this thread? I would commit suicide before undertaking the effort to remove all of those decals and adhesive.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by SamTex View Post
                    Lotta work in that POS...

Comment

• more dumbassery

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• All of this happens when you give idiots and mexicans too much money.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                            At least no one will lean on his truck...Thats probably over a $1000 on crap.
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• That thing must be a nightmare to wash. You would shred a chamois in no time.
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I'm certain this has been posted before, but I believe at the time it had a corvette clip. Now it has this camaro front end, and corvette tail.

Sorry for the odd angle, this was while driving, one handed out the window facing backwards.
                                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X