Dumb things you see while driving picture post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    black people REALLY like cinnamon toast crunch.

god bless.
    I actually bought some because of that picture.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I actually bought some because of that picture.
      next thing you know, you'll be voting democrat!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
        I used to have a black guy working for me that put big wheels and monster energy drink stickers all over his car. I asked him why one day, and he said if he made it look good enough maybe monster would sponsor him. I asked why they would pay him when he's already advertising for free. He just looked at me blankly like I had just spoken gibberish at him. Every time he saw someone drinking a monster, he would give them big thumbs up and say "heck ya, drink that monster!!"

I still don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          Nice dude! Thanks for the link.
          Bunch of ignorant haters in there...and I thought THIS site had some terrible grammar and spelling mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Bunch of ignorant haters in there...and I thought THIS site had some terrible grammar and spelling mistakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Yeah, the site went to shit, that's why I don't frequent it anymore.
              The original build thread for my turbo lx is still over there somewhere.
              Ded

Comment

• lol, you want to see a hater board? Try the svo club of america. That is the most fucked up bunch of faggots I've ever seen in my life.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

lol, you want to see a hater board? Try the svo club of america. That is the most fucked up bunch of faggots I've ever seen in my life.
                  That one is bad.

I almost got banned from the Mx6 forums a few years back, those toolbags kept telling me It wasnt possible to do what I had already done. I posted pictures, and they still didnt believe it. I did end up selling the "turbo kit" to a guy in spain for a large profit.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• LOL, truth is car guys are some of the biggest drama queens there is. Usually it's the younger guys. I think when you get older you just give less a shit about brand loyalty and more about individual skill and ability.

Comment

LOL, truth is car guys are some of the biggest drama queens there is. Usually it's the younger guys. I think when you get older you just give less a shit about brand loyalty and more about individual skill and ability.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        I used to have a black guy working for me that put big wheels and monster energy drink stickers all over his car. I asked him why one day, and he said if he made it look good enough maybe monster would sponsor him. I asked why they would pay him when he's already advertising for free. He just looked at me blankly like I had just spoken gibberish at him. Every time he saw someone drinking a monster, he would give them big thumbs up and say "heck ya, drink that monster!!"

I still don't get it.
                        Surprisingly I have yet to see Williams Chicken or KFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          don't need a sponsor when your boy Junebug hooks it up out tha' back do' already!
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                            I've seen a KFC.

Comment

lol, you want to see a hater board? Try the svo club of america. That is the most fucked up bunch of faggots I've ever seen in my life.
                              Bud absolutely hates me. I destroyed him on Turboford.org over hood pins on my SVO. Tool bag.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                I think this is pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X