Meet your daddy:

That guy is a ball of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      That guy is a ball of fun!
      You know how I know you're ghey?

Comment

Lucy, you got some 'splainin to do!
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

He brought Steely Dan to the next level.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

"Not explain, Imma splain it to you."
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              He brought Steely Dan to the next level.
              Thank you. He contributed to some of the other all-time great albums too.
              Check out the list under "contributions"...
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Purdie
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I've learned more in that short clip about keeping a grove than any other youtube video ever out there. Something about his playing just makes it all come together.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  I've learned more in that short clip about keeping a grove than any other youtube video ever out there. Something about his playing just makes it all come together.
                  no joke.

and i dont even play.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Guess I didn't get that same out of it. Playing drums has nothing to do with a grove of any kind...
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      Guess I didn't get that same out of it. Playing drums has nothing to do with a grove of any kind...
                      don't worry about those ghost notes! ain't nothin' but rebound!

Comment

fuck travis barker.

Comment

Lol that guy is toooo cool!

And lmao at the Travis haters, y'all are almost as bad as the Travis nuthuggers!
                          Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

So whats with the Travis hate? I sure aint a nut swinger but he aint a bad drummer. I just dont care for any of their music with the exception of a couple songs where I really enjoy the drumming.

His speed and precision is great.

Another one ya'll prolly hate but I always thought was a talented drummer was/is Dave Grohl..

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

And ofcourse you cant have a good drummer conversation go on without at least one mention of YYZ so here it is. Over the last few decades I have heard this song come on I always crank it.
                              :rock:

Comment

Working...
                              X