Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSx Crank Pulley Install Tool (Chevy Dealer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSx Crank Pulley Install Tool (Chevy Dealer)

Makes me cringe watching it!

Dang....
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      Dang....
      For some reason, I just read that in Joe Dirt's voice...LOL
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

GM Quality...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

At least he was striking the snout of the balancer evenly.....

If the owner of the car has thrust bearing problems I guess we"ll know why.

Comment

I hate when they don't use the proper tool.

Everyone knows that you're supposed to used the small deadblow hammer on them.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

This is why if at all possible ... nobody but me works on my junk....

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post

Makes me cringe watching it!
                What a lazy ass fuck... the engine is out of the car, and he's installing it...this is the more easier of the two.....and it's not like it's some weird ass tool......I'll bet there was a tool within 20 feet, in someone's box..... also note, this is one of those cookie cutter service dept. where every tech has the same box, floors are tile.....etc..... and they still have jack ass techs.
                sigpic
                "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

What a fkn jackass

Comment

Working...
                  X