Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id lose. I only got about tree fiddy on me now.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      Any of you wanna play big bank takes little bank?
      I do not understand how you make so much money owning a muffler shop, especially when you told me to come up there and not worry about money.

Tell me your secrets. Are you pimping my mother?

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Id lose. I only got about tree fiddy on me now.
        Business is doing well though? That is good news if it is!

Comment

• I don't own it, my dad does. My brother and I run it...

I just work ALOT.
          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

I don't own it, my dad does. My brother and I run it...

I just work ALOT.
            Ah I here you, well you gotta work hard to play hard, they say. I'd probably get fired from a muffler shop for welding up giant muffler penis' from the left over material.

Comment

• Smells like drug money...I remember that photo and the others with it. Nice BIG bank...
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                Business is doing well though? That is good news if it is!
                Its keeping money in my pocket. Aint rich but aint starving. Get to help others without losing out on food so I am happy. Those pics were when I was making bank runs to buy toys and tools. Actually a bit of the cash in the Ranger (42k mile truck) was used to buy my favorite toy.
                This is one of my favorite pictures of my favorite toy.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Hell yea, that's good to hear! Least you're up and running and can afford to keep the lights on. Should only get better with word of mouth, as long as you treat folks well. Good luck!

Comment

• Lol, I wish I had half the money I've wasted on cars in the last 5 years. We use to have a muffler guy hanging from our sign out front. This lady came in and said it reminded her of a slave that she witnessed get hung. She asked us to take it down, we declined, the next Monday we came to work and swear to GOD she painted that bitch white!!!

We took him down after that. Ha!

Comment

• What the hell... people are ridiculous. I'd paint it back to black and then video tape her vandalizing.

If the slave followed directions in the first place, they'd probably still be working for free to this day.

Comment

• That thing hung there for years, she fucked it up. It's been gone about 10 years now, people still call and wanna know if this is the shop with the muffler guy hanging from the sign. Place is a part of history, this January we've been there for 43 years. My dad has been there for 36 of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                          Hell yea, that's good to hear! Least you're up and running and can afford to keep the lights on. Should only get better with word of mouth, as long as you treat folks well. Good luck!
                          Seems easy enough. Be honest and polite to customers and don't rip them off. Dude this week was quoted $800 at one shop and $1200 an another shop to tune up his 05 F-150. We did it for $397 and also did all filters, buffed the headlights and fixed his door hinge.
                          Amazes me what some shops can try and get away with. Hell, I accidentally put my center link on back-wards and brought it in for an alignment and noticed what I did when it got on the rack. I asked the guy to flip it and he said he needed to look up book time. I informed him Mitchell says 1 hour but it literally takes 5 minutes. He said $150....... WTF?
                          I backed it out of the bay, parked in a spot out front, swapped it in under 10 minutes with a crescent wrench and pulled it back in. Very next day two techs from that NTB brought in their cars to me for U-joints and ball joints. LOL!

Comment

• Make a bigger one and put some of this stuff on it!

Videos from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The mission of MIT is to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world. The Institute is committed to generating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge, and to working with others to bring this knowledge to bear on the world's great challenges. MIT is dedicated to providing its students with an education that combines rigorous academic study and the excitement of discovery with the support and intellectual stimulation of a diverse campus community. We seek to develop in each member of the MIT community the ability and passion to work wisely, creatively, and effectively for the betterment of humankind.

Comment

• LOL at the pre took money shots

Comment

That thing hung there for years, she fucked it up. It's been gone about 10 years now, people still call and wanna know if this is the shop with the muffler guy hanging from the sign. Place is a part of history, this January we've been there for 43 years. My dad has been there for 36 of them.

Want to hang some sweet A Team exhaust?

Comment

Working...
                                X