Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this thread is winning

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
      I'm not sure I follow.
      Got a leed on a car for ya. Entered it on your Facebook. 78 Fairmont with a straighter body then the one ya bought. $600 and in excellent condition. I want a $2900 finders fee.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by kennybo View Post
        I challenge you to go to any bank in the U.S. and try to obtain one. They haven't been printed or circulated in over 60 years. I was wrong that they do not exist, but they are no longer in circulation. The largest bill the U.S. currently prints is a $100.

To the supposed Richard Rawlings... you are the one who claimed you had a $500 bill. Please post evidence of it.
        You can buy them on Ebay want me to order you one? How bout a $1,000 bill?

Comment

• Originally posted by richard rawlings View Post
          you are one dumb bastard.
          damn!!!

Comment

• DUNNN DUNNN DUNNNN

Paul Teutul Senior and Junior will face-off against Outlaw Garage star Jesse James and Discovery Channel’s Fast ‘N Loud stars Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman in a competition event.
            Rawlings recently made some thinly veiled taunts against James, though trash talk is very much part of the biker building culture. The contest will air live from Las Vegas across two nights, Dec. 10 and 11 at 9 p.m.
            EW DAILY POLL: 'Once Upon a Time': Can Regina rein in the evil?
            The event will mark the long-running show’s second live competition special. Last December, Teutul Jr. won a the first build-off, which delivered strong ratings for the network (4.8 million viewers). Here are photos of last year’s bikes.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• last years bikes

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• The first bike is pimp.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  The first bike is pimp.
                  that would be Jesse's
                  May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

• 1st bike I would ride. Second one I would drive off a snow cliff. Third bike I would stare at for a little while then sell on ebay for a bajillion dollars.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Id use the middle bike to crush the 1st and 3rd. Then I'd run over Rawlings as I drove the 2nd bike off a cliff.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Paul Teutul Senior and Junior will face-off against Outlaw Garage star Jesse James and Discovery Channel’s Fast ‘N Loud stars Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman in a competition event.

So this is going to be Sr., and Jr. vs Jesse, Richard, and Aaron

Oh damn, I can't wait for Jesse to burn Rawlings eyes out for not doing anything

Comment

• According to Gas Monkeys post on facebook, its Gas Monkey vs Jesse vs Sr and Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            Paul Teutul Senior and Junior will face-off against Outlaw Garage star Jesse James and Discovery Channel’s Fast ‘N Loud stars Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman in a competition event.

So this is going to be Sr., and Jr. vs Jesse, Richard, and Aaron

Oh damn, I can't wait for Jesse to burn Rawlings eyes out for not doing anything
                            well that sounds interesting
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Sounds like a bunch of garbage I have no interest in watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Sounds like a bunch of garbage I have no interest in watching.
                                Dude, I will watch anything with Jesse in it because he pulls no punches. He is stupid rich, has top notch skills, and a do it right the first time attitude. I fucking love when he rips someone a new one when he sees them playing for the camera instead of doing their job.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X