Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    Dude, I will watch anything with Jesse in it because he pulls no punches. He is stupid rich, has top notch skills, and a do it right the first time attitude. I fucking love when he rips someone a new one when he sees them playing for the camera instead of doing their job.

I do too, but Monster Garage was a long time ago and I don't want to watch the rest of those assclowns to get to the few good parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      I do too, but Monster Garage was a long time ago and I don't want to watch the rest of those assclowns to get to the few good parts.
      I feel ya.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
        Dude, I will watch anything with Jesse in it because he pulls no punches. He is stupid rich, has top notch skills, and a do it right the first time attitude. I fucking love when he rips someone a new one when he sees them playing for the camera instead of doing their job.
        Agreed...
        07 GT500
        05 SRT10
        88 turbocoupe T-bird
        93 Cobra
        86 coupe
        Ducati 848

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          According to Gas Monkeys post on facebook, its Gas Monkey vs Jesse vs Sr and Jr.
          WTF is Gas Monkey going to do?
          Regardless they have the No. 1 show on Disco so they will probably win. It is not about talent, it is a fucking popularity contest.
          I will watch though. Hopefully JJ gets credit and both him and Gas Monkey will destroy the Teutul hacks.

Comment

• I don't see Gas Monkey being able to turn out a bike like PJD or JJ can. PJDs are usually works of art (unusable) and JJs bikes are just sinister and made from scratch but Gas Monkey does not have the resources or talent to make a bike like the others can. I am not seeing where this is a contest here.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              I don't see Gas Monkey being able to turn out a bike like PJD or JJ can. PJDs are usually works of art (unusable) and JJs bikes are just sinister and made from scratch but Gas Monkey does not have the resources or talent to make a bike like the others can. I am not seeing where this is a contest here.
              Aron is a good fabricator, that show doesnt show his talent. He actually builds some nice stuff, or did when he was on his own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Armijo View Post
                Aron is a good fabricator, that show doesnt show his talent. He actually builds some nice stuff, or did when he was on his own.
                I am not doubting Aaron, guy has skills. But they dont have the tools to make what the others can. Aaron is a hot rod builder, not a bike builder. Now if the buildoff was a Hot Rod challenge I would be hard pressed to pick between Aaron and JJ. The other two..... have you seen the PJD Camaro? Ugh.

JJ build:

Gas Monkey build:

PJD:
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• JJ build:

that is not jesse james, that was built by Jimmy Shine.

Comment

• And I know GMG owned that red and black coupe, but I'm pretty sure a guy off jalopy journal built it, isnt that the big controversy?
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      .ddmcdn.com/gif/hot-rod-15.jpg[/img]

Gas Monkey build:

That is NOT, I repeat: NOT a Gas Monkey build. Richard CLAIMED it was, and thus started his reputation as a colossal moronic jackass.

Comment

That is NOT, I repeat: NOT a Gas Monkey build. Richard CLAIMED it was, and thus started his reputation as a colossal moronic jackass.
                        Exactamundo!
                        May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Didn't Aaron build this?

Sorry for small pic, quick google search.

So, how does Phipps auto work into all this?
                          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

This!!

And not only that they did not build it, the car is fucking stupid anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                              Didn't Aaron build this?

Sorry for small pic, quick google search.

So, how does Phipps auto work into all this?
                              WOW!!
                              Hideous!

Comment

• To Gas Monkey's defense, the '32 on tonights show was pretty dope.

Comment

Working...
                                X