Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    WOW!!
    Hideous!
    I get the feeling if I had said JJ built it you wouldn't say the same thing

Either way, TV isn't real, I don't know a lot about the custom old school stuff, but I like that bike. Single arm, looks like it's running 60's era drag race wheels, certainly running a car slick. I really dig that. Roland Sands was the first to build a custom bike that I saw with a car slick. It's a real mean look to me.
    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

• Old School.

Okay, the car in question is in the background of this pic...its the A that has come up several times on the HAMB... [img] This is the guy that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobie View Post
        I get the feeling if I had said JJ built it you wouldn't say the same thing

Either way, TV isn't real, I don't know a lot about the custom old school stuff, but I like that bike. Single arm, looks like it's running 60's era drag race wheels, certainly running a car slick. I really dig that. Roland Sands was the first to build a custom bike that I saw with a car slick. It's a real mean look to me.

Jesse James has better taste, but if he birthed that abortion I assure you it would look like the same amount of shit as this turd and I would say the same thing.

Comment

• The interwebz is an ecellent source of missinformation.

Oh well, guess I will just have to wait on pins and needles for them to have their build....... *falls asleep*
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Didn't Aaron build this?

Sorry for small pic, quick google search.

So, how does Phipps auto work into all this?
            The deal with the show popped up and Richard needed a shop, quick. Phipps had the shop in the back that he let Richard use for the tv show deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
              The deal with the show popped up and Richard needed a shop, quick. Phipps had the shop in the back that he let Richard use for the tv show deal.
              Truth of the matter.

Comment

Didn't Aaron build this?

Sorry for small pic, quick google search.

So, how does Phipps auto work into all this?
                saw that bike at the last Roundup I went to and I liked it. When you see it in person the only thing you focus on is that fucking Radir rear wheel....it steals the show. I like it.
                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  Paul Teutul Senior and Junior will face-off against Outlaw Garage star Jesse James and Discovery Channel’s Fast ‘N Loud stars Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufman in a competition event.

So this is going to be Sr., and Jr. vs Jesse, Richard, and Aaron

Oh damn, I can't wait for Jesse to burn Rawlings eyes out for not doing anything
                  did you just copy and paste what i just wrote?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    did you just copy and paste what i just wrote?
                    You didn't write that.

Comment

is phipps pretty reasonable? i dont know that i'd need anything done on this c10 but if it ever came up it'd be nice to know of someone who knows these old cars
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

GM has been in that shop since at least 2006-07 when we went and talked to Rawlins about a show.

Comment

• aaron can and has built bikes. one of my buddies has a sick shovel he built up

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            is phipps pretty reasonable? i dont know that i'd need anything done on this c10 but if it ever came up it'd be nice to know of someone who knows these old cars
                            I don't have any idea what he charges, but if something ever pops up with it let me know and we could fix whatever it is. Phipps is a pretty cool guy. He's not all caught up in the tv show deal.

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                            GM has been in that shop since at least 2006-07 when we went and talked to Rawlins about a show.
                            I think you're thinking about the shop they were at just down the road off of Harry Hines. The shop they were in back in '06-7 was WAAAAYYYYY bigger than the shop they're in now.

Only reason I know anything about it is because I talked to Wayne a little while I was there painting the "Gas Monkey Garage" lettering on the '67 Ford truck they just recently had in the show. I painted it in the shop in the back one day, let it dry and came back two days later to "patina" the letters. They were busy with stuff back there so they drove it up into Phipps shop.

Comment

I don't have any idea what he charges, but if something ever pops up with it let me know and we could fix whatever it is. Phipps is a pretty cool guy. He's not all caught up in the tv show deal.

I think you're thinking about the shop they were at just down the road off of Harry Hines. The shop they were in back in '06-7 was WAAAAYYYYY bigger than the shop they're in now.

Only reason I know anything about it is because I talked to Wayne a little while I was there painting the "Gas Monkey Garage" lettering on the '67 Ford truck they just recently had in the show. I painted it in the shop in the back one day, let it dry and came back two days later to "patina" the letters. They were busy with stuff back there so they drove it up into Phipps shop.
                              you are pretty much the only person to have been on tv that wasnt a mugshot i have ever met!

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                you are pretty much the only person to have been on tv that wasnt a mugshot i have ever met!

god bless.
                                Lol, well I guess that's a good thing !

Comment

Working...
                                X