Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
    absolutely the best show on tv.
    Thats really a show? That looks worse than that disgusting gummy worm gif. Though I would prefer to watch the gummy worm gif...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
      They lost about 9 grand on that coupe. They had ~55K in it and I think it blocked at 46K
      haha! I'm telling you man, I said that shit at the other site about people getting into this type of business to get rich.

In the words of Denny, invest in Silver bitches!
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Thats really a show? That looks worse than that disgusting gummy worm gif. Though I would prefer to watch the gummy worm gif...
        reality show, you cant knock it til you watch it. I never thought I'd find a show I would enjoy more than breaking bad, well it happened...

Comment

reality show, you cant knock it til you watch it. I never thought I'd find a show I would enjoy more than breaking bad, well it happened...
          This show is crack and you're the dealer. I saw a few seconds of it then I watched a god damn marathon!

Comment

Eh, I don't watch much TV, only NFL, some college football and UFC. The only reality show I have watched is TUF and the Donalds show, i like seeing people get fired. It also shows me different ways to fire people at my business.

hmmm, maybe thats why I have such a huge turnover...

Comment

• I had no idea what honey boo boo was until I saw the south park episode about it

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                I had no idea what honey boo boo was until I saw the south park episode about it
                Holy shit! I have to see that!

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Holy shit! I have to see that!
                  It's pretty damn funny

Comment

• Has anyone seen this yet???

sigpic

Comment

• Lol that's good
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• lmfao

Comment

• Fun times on Facebook!

BCooper Your homie Richard from Gas Monkey just walked in this joint. Lmfao.
                          10 minutes ago via mobile · Unlike · 1

BCooper A guy I'm with spoke with him and shook his hand. He turned to shake mine. I turned around and walked off. Like a boss.
                          7 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Fun times on Facebook!

BCooper A guy I'm with spoke with him and shook his hand. He turned to shake mine. I turned around and walked off. Like a boss.
                            LMGDAO! Like a boss, indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Fun times on Facebook!

I didn't really want to shake the midgets hand anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
                                I didn't really want to shake the midgets hand anyway.
                                post tits or GTFO!

Comment

Working...
                                X