Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow you guys are so cool!
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• The 4 way build off is starting right now. I'm actually looking forward to it.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• It's just getting mentioned on American chopper it's not the actual buildoff show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          It's just getting mentioned on American chopper it's not the actual buildoff show.
          Im realizing that. Fucking lame.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Funny that Paul Sr just commisioned Jesse to build him a hotrod. LOL
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• So that's who the coupe is for they are building on outlaw garage. I figured we would find out on tonight's show
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Anyone else notice the similarities between the coupe that GMG built and the roadster that Jesse built?
                G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                  Anyone else notice the similarities between the coupe that GMG built and the roadster that Jesse built?
                  they were both chopped and channeled 3 windows, just had different paint

although I did like the clear steering wheel that JJ built
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Why won't American Chopper just die? Are any of you really watching it?

Comment

• that coupe jesse built for sr was beautiful.

Comment

• That clear wheel was TITS. The white paint matched SR's beard perfectly. It was funny to see JJ pretty openly talking shit about SR's kid to his face.
                        I liked that white coupe a lot. Everything except those tiny 50's custom style head lights.

It was agony having to watch an hour of American Chopper to see a few details about the build off. I haven't watched American Chopper wince I was about 15 and I knew it sucked back then.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          That clear wheel was TITS. The white paint matched SR's beard perfectly. It was funny to see JJ pretty openly talking shit about SR's kid to his face.
                          I liked that white coupe a lot. Everything except those tiny 50's custom style head lights.

It was agony having to watch an hour of American Chopper to see a few details about the build off. I haven't watched American Chopper wince I was about 15 and I knew it sucked back then.
                          The coupe was sick, just thought they gave up on paint, the white was too blah.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I loved the white. I thought it was perfect. Im a not a big color kinda guy though

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                              they were both chopped and channeled 3 windows, just had different paint

although I did like the clear steering wheel that JJ built
                              They were both damned near the same color.
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                                X