Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    lets talk about brian bass...
    Bass is a badass fabricator too. They should have gave him a show instead of ass monkey.
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

well then, badass fabricators = dick heads.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I've never met Brian, but his work is top shelf amazing. He has my permission to be the biggest super-douche on the planet. Not that he wants or needs my approval. Seems cool on the hamb from what I've seen, but I don't spend much time there.

Comment

I've never dealt with Bass personally, but the guy can seriously make some amazing shit. From what I've seen of him he seems like a decent guy. With ability, a certain level of arrogance SHOULD be expected, and there is nothing wrong with that. Having money does not equal having ability: Case in point Richard Rawlings.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Jesus, I can't believe people believe these shows are real. Especially that ass monkey garage show.
            It's real in the sense that cars change hands and money gets made or lost. My grandad is proof of that when he sold my moms old 64 galaxie to them. Just not real in the sense that they cruise around and do all of it on the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Jesus, I can't believe people believe these shows are real. Especially that ass monkey garage show.
              Next thing ya know you are gonna say Hard Core Pawn is scripted.........

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

You guys crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
                  You guys crack me up.

1. Pics of your wife, gf, or significant others tits will help you out. They can be posted in the NSFW pic/vid forum.....add nsfw and make sure they are nsfw. 2. Have thick skin here, everyone gets ragged on....especially little crybaby bitches 3. Check and recheck before you post something, reposts get flamed here...because

Comment

Im not bashing you(if it really is you RR) as i have not watched your show.

I only respect jesse james fabrication abilities. Like i said and some others. A little arrogance is normal with these types.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      What happened to Jesses new show? Didnt he open a hotrod shop in Austin and have like two episodes air then nothing? I was curious to see where all that was going.
                      Austin speed shop as been around for a good while. Jesse has been hanging out there since he moved to the Austin area. Ive read the Jesse didnt buy it, but is a partner of sorts

Comment

Originally posted by richard rawlings View Post
                        you guys crack me up.
                        ptogtfo !
                        07 GT500
                        05 SRT10
                        88 turbocoupe T-bird
                        93 Cobra
                        86 coupe
                        Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          You do realize that all of that crap is scripted right? They aren't just out cruising with a camera and make a deal like a couple of regular joes. They agree to the price off camera, then write up a script and "negotiate" on camera. The owner has plenty of time to research and back out.
                          Really?

You should check that sarcasm meter. It's apparently broken badly.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                            I'm bothered by the fact that RR has to make money on the cars, but screws the original owner out of any. I'll admit that they were dumb enough to sell, and he apparently has a way of talking people down.
                            Really?

You should check that sarcasm meter. It's apparently broken badly.
                            Nothing wrong with my meter, there was simply no sarcasm in that post.

Comment

I'm bothered by the fact that RR has to make money on the cars, but screws the original owner out of any. I'll admit that they were dumb enough to sell, and he apparently has a way of talking people down.

Nothing wrong with that!

You should see how bad i get jewed down from people.

Comment

apples to oranges....shit even the honey boo boo child has a show...that shit sells on tv and thats all that matters...no comparison between jj and rr...if you guys watch, he loses his ass on half the cars...the ones he profits off of are sold to people he knows/friends. the $100,000.00 car took a year to finish and included a $20,000.00 set of one off dayton wire wheels....he didnt profit....add it up guys...shop, overhead, parts, labor....the only profit is what the show is paying him...

Comment

Working...
                                X