Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im well aware of overhead, cost, maintenance and all the other jazz.

If he was not making money he would not be doing it. Plain and simple.

Comment

I've never watched any of the DVD's, but I have hung around Brian Bass a little bit and I always run into him at swap meets. He seems pretty normal to me. Not stuck up, not mouthy. Pretty matter-of-fact.

Comment

this should tell you guys everything you need to know

Phipps Auto, Dallas, Texas. 10,576 likes. For 40 years, Phipps Auto has provided honest, reliable service to its customers at a fair price. Whether you have a classic car or a contemporary vehicle,...

Comment

I actually like the local show, the guys in that shop are charecters. Not a clue as to who the black v-neck is, but he seems to be a good personality for tv. As to what passes for entertainment these days, there are some real head-scratchers out there, but that show is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by soliscustoms View Post
            this should tell you guys everything you need to know

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Phipps...44500222237532
            sup with that?

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              i bet every dollar i have he would not have said a peep if jesse james was right there in front of him, cause knowing jj he would have hit that bitch right in the mouth lol
              exactly.

i hate these yuppy fucks like rawlings.

these guys are dime a dozen these days and all need a good ass whippin to bring em back down to motherfucking planet Earth.

i've watched this rawlings guy make a complete douche of himself on several occassions. i dont need the fanboys to tell me "oh but he's an entertainer".

fuck Richard Rawlings lol

Comment

It was staged, y'all. He probably had his publicist call the TMZ and set the questions up ahead of time.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by soliscustoms View Post
                  apples to oranges....shit even the honey boo boo child has a show...that shit sells on tv and thats all that matters...no comparison between jj and rr...if you guys watch, he loses his ass on half the cars...the ones he profits off of are sold to people he knows/friends. the $100,000.00 car took a year to finish and included a $20,000.00 set of one off dayton wire wheels....he didnt profit....add it up guys...shop, overhead, parts, labor....the only profit is what the show is paying him...
                  honey booboo is one of my favorite shows. I cant wait for season two! I wonder if June and Sugarbear are going to get married?!?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by sleeper View Post
                    im not bashing you(if it really is you rr) as i have not watched your show.........
                    bergerd!!!!!!!!!! Is it really hiiiiiimmmmmm??????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                      exactly.

i hate these yuppy fucks like rawlings.

these guys are dime a dozen these days and all need a good ass whippin to bring em back down to motherfucking planet Earth.

i've watched this rawlings guy make a complete douche of himself on several occassions. i dont need the fanboys to tell me "oh but he's an entertainer".

fuck Richard Rawlings lol
                      I've got a 500 dollar bill that says you won't talk that same shit in person. I'll be at Good Guys, you look for the most handsome man you can find. Fern... I guess I'll look for a house plant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Rawlings View Post
                        I've got a 500 dollar bill that says you won't talk that same shit in person. I'll be at Good Guys, you look for the most handsome man you can find. Fern... I guess I'll look for a house plant.
                        PLEASE post a picture of said 500 dollar bill.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'll be at Good Guys, you look for the most handsome man you can find.
                          i'm not going to be there....

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

lmmfao.......i actually think fern was right beside us when we were hollering shit to RR while the camera was rolling on Congress St.
                            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                              lmmfao.......i actually think fern was right beside us when we were hollering shit to RR while the camera was rolling on Congress St.

Ahhh, to be 2006 again. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Ahhh, to be 2006 again. Good times.
                                lol, i know, right
                                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X