Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    I'd rather own a shop and drink beer all day than actually have to turn a wrench for a living... just saying
    Ya know, there really is no argument for that. LOL
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I'd rather own a shop and drink beer all day than actually have to turn a wrench for a living... just saying
      I'm working on that

Comment

• Mike, you're a prick! But it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

• Lmao. Is that really him?

If only Obama would Google his own name maybe we could have a debate with him one day...

*Nm, just saw Eric's post.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            Lmao. Is that really him?

If only Obama would Google his own name maybe we could have a debate with him one day...
            Seems legit to me

Comment

• Fuck this shit, I'm going to Olive Garden for soup, salad, and breadsticks!

Comment

• I don't think it was him.

Comment

• LMAO, nice troll ass hat. LOL
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I am disappoint.

Comment

• Well if he ever stumbles across this thread he'll know how we feel about him! lolz

Comment

• Whoha!

Comment

• i am Jack's utter disappointment.
                          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Well if he ever stumbles across this thread he'll know how we feel about him! lolz
                            I'm sure someone could forward it to him if needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Rick is smart enough to avoid shit like this. I called him out on his website forum two weeks back and it got deleted.
                                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                                Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                                X