Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    They were both damned near the same color.
    ??? one was white the other was maroon!?

I can't even ask if you are color blind... are you just blind?
    1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      Oh...my...thats terrible....

Comment

oh my barf.....

Comment

• looks like someone cut their kid's peddle car in half and put it on the bike... yack

Comment

• you guys can thank paul SR for that one
            Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• He is right they both built maroon cars. Jesse's was on his first episode and used the appropriate motor rather tham the sbc

Comment

you guys can thank paul SR for that one
                http://media.photobucket.com/image/r...occ57chevy.jpg
                that's just terrible. I dont like the rear, but it's not terrible for a show bike. The front would have been sooooooooooo much better hand they done a single headlight styled similar to the 57 chevy's, hell they might have been able to use an actual 57 chevy light and trim ring, then it would have been at least bearable.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Oh wow, I thought it was a joke at first...

Comment

So he is so unoriginal that he steals a dated Arlen Ness design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                        ??? one was white the other was maroon!?

I can't even ask if you are color blind... are you just blind?
                        You don't read so good do you?

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                        He is right they both built maroon cars. Jesse's was on his first episode and used the appropriate motor rather tham the sbc
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                          that's just terrible. I dont like the rear, but it's not terrible for a show bike. The front would have been sooooooooooo much better hand they done a single headlight styled similar to the 57 chevy's, hell they might have been able to use an actual 57 chevy light and trim ring, then it would have been at least bearable.
                          Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                          So he is so unoriginal that he steals a dated Arlen Ness design

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Something like that
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Pics of the car Jesse built? I missed the episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              Oh...my...thats terrible....
                              So long guys.....I'll never be back to the site b/c I just gouged my own eyes out!
                              70' Chevelle RagTop
                              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• his shop built it.. I didn't see JJ do anything to it except make the steering wheel and the top... not that I'm knocking him, but Austin speed shop built it.. not JJ

Comment

Working...
                                X