Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in today's world its all about publicity and marketing

Comment

• Hahaha, the fucking retard bike wins again.

I liked GM's bike the best out of this group but Jesse's bike from last year was the best one yet. Apparently I have no taste.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• I did like Paul's bike the best and it was a " chopper" build off, so second to gas monkey is about right. I think Aaron deserved it, but not Richard. Some local boys winning high up is cool in my book. I think Jesse does bad ass work and he's the one that really kicked off the chopper shit, not Paul senior.

Comment

• I only caught the last few minutes of the last part, but from the little I saw Jesse's bike looked a lot like a tube framed buell. I really like Jesse's style and abilities, but I think he should have stayed more to his traditional style of builds. The copper bike he did years ago was neat. I've always enjoyed watching the documentaries on him. Looked like GM did a very clean, very nice build of a traditional Chopper/Bobber style. Not sure what the hell senior was thinking. If he'd go back to his roots a little and stay away from all the modern futuristic type builds I think it'd help him, maybe let Rick hit the drawing board with some classic hand built style.

Comment

• Jesse James was the only bike builder in this contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              I don't see how he keeps winning.
              Same reason Obama won again, 60 % of the USA are complete idiots.
              07 GT500
              05 SRT10
              88 turbocoupe T-bird
              93 Cobra
              86 coupe
              Ducati 848

Comment

• Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                Same reason Obama won again, 60 % of the USA are complete idiots.
                Agree

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                  I only caught the last few minutes of the last part, but from the little I saw Jesse's bike looked a lot like a tube framed buell. I really like Jesse's style and abilities, but I think he should have stayed more to his traditional style of builds. The copper bike he did years ago was neat. I've always enjoyed watching the documentaries on him. Looked like GM did a very clean, very nice build of a traditional Chopper/Bobber style. Not sure what the hell senior was thinking. If he'd go back to his roots a little and stay away from all the modern futuristic type builds I think it'd help him, maybe let Rick hit the drawing board with some classic hand built style.
                  Me and several friends were watching it tonight. We all had the same thought when Jesse said he wanted a performance Harley... "Isnt that a Buell?" Kinda reminded me of an X1 just with a single large headlight.

The oil tank under the thin seat was a good point on RR observation. They rely on oil cooling and that tank is gonna cook your arse.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Me and several friends were watching it tonight. We all had the same thought when Jesse said he wanted a performance Harley... "Isnt that a Buell?" Kinda reminded me of an X1 just with a single large headlight.

The oil tank under the thin seat was a good point on RR observation. They rely on oil cooling and that tank is gonna cook your arse.
                    Buell?? Seriously??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      Buell?? Seriously??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yes. Buell. Just saying, its been more of a performance bike with a Harley engine, no?
                      Plus it looked a tad like this:

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Now dont get me wrong, I like his bike but he said he was building a Harley performance bike and its never been done. Well I used to sell a lot of those "never been done before" bikes.

Anywho, who was last place?

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post

Anywho, who was last place?
                          Everyone who was watching lol...
                          07 GT500
                          05 SRT10
                          88 turbocoupe T-bird
                          93 Cobra
                          86 coupe
                          Ducati 848

Comment

• The PJD bikes look like overdone shit, plus I'm not a fan of a 30" front wheel.

It will be interesting to see which one survives without millions in free advertising.

Comment

• It's threads like these that make me want to post the best bike to ever lose one of these bullshit build off shows.

I present: Beautiful Loser by the Salinas Boys.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                It's threads like these that make me want to post the best bike to ever lose one of these bullshit build off shows.

I present: Beautiful Loser by the Salinas Boys.
                                Yep , and that was the bike gmg copied when they painted their pink turd.
                                07 GT500
                                05 SRT10
                                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                                93 Cobra
                                86 coupe
                                Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                                X