Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
    I am so confused after watching the show. Jesse is the only one who actually builds 95% of the bike, OCC builds Sr, PJD builds Jrs, then Aaron does most of everything. What does the richard guy even have to do with the whole equation, is he just fluff?
    Yes, Richard Rawlings is a fluffer.

Comment

I am so confused after watching the show. Jesse is the only one who actually builds 95% of the bike, OCC builds Sr, PJD builds Jrs, then Aaron does most of everything. What does the richard guy even have to do with the whole equation, is he just fluff?
      Aaron is my kind guy! RW is nothing without Aaron
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        Aaron made the comment about Jesse "following his ex-wife around Texas"....Richard, I'm sure, just ran his mouth as usual.
        I heard that too. Thought it was kind of a shitty thing to say for someone who has been on the scene for all of two weeks and working out of a pole barn in bumfucked Dallas suburb.

Don't get me wrong I like to watch all the shows but the GMG show, mostly RR is the one I associate most with the circus and clowns.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
          Aaron is my kind guy! RW is nothing without Aaron
          Did R even work on the bike? seriously confused why he was there. I bet Jr and Sr at least touched the bike!

Comment

Did R even work on the bike? seriously confused why he was there. I bet Jr and Sr at least touched the bike!
            He doesn't work on anything. He's the money behind the shop, the owner.

Jr worked on his bike, I'll give him that. All Sr. did was stroke the parts and say how cool it was.

Comment

• haha jj should start a shop in dallas and have aaron run it. if that happens i wanna job!

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                haha jj should start a shop in dallas and have aaron run it. if that happens i wanna job!
                x2! I like Aaron
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                And while his kidney stones pass,
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Not sure why Jesse spends all that time heating metal and then working it over on the forging hammer. In the end it all gets machined down to a final finish. There is a reason all those tools he uses is obsolete. I still think it is amusing that not a one of them are actually able to understand why and engine isn't running right or how to get it running, except for Aaron.

Comment

• Originally posted by zach View Post
                    Not sure why Jesse spends all that time heating metal and then working it over on the forging hammer.
                    Because he enjoys making things with his hands, i'm assuming. The Teutels would rather punch a button on a CNC mill and have a complete bike pop out the other end. Randall would rather buy a complete chopper, have Aaron change out the tires and grips and call it a Gas Monkey Chopper
                    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• all of them have more talent than i do.

I can weld, do a little metal work. But they are all successful.

Gotta give them props for that. I do think sr. can do more than is let on. He just doesnt have to anymore.

Comment

• Yeah what Jesse does can be done faster with new CNC tech but there is an art for there as well. Its like a pure digital amp and an old tube amp. Sure they do the same thing but the tube amp just has a warm sound to it a digital amp cant match if that analogy makes any sense.

The one thing I thought was...... stupid (mind you I am not a metal worker) is when Jesse took that 3" round 6" long metal rod and heated it and stretched it to make that 1" round bumper bar for that Nascar turned demo track car thing he made. Why not just use 1" bar and form it to the shape? Why spend an extra day stretching and shrinking the short thicker rod?
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Fast n loud ftw! As far as the biker build off, the only bike I would ride is the fast and loud bike. Those other bikes looked down right stupid.

Comment

Not sure why Jesse spends all that time heating metal and then working it over on the forging hammer. In the end it all gets machined down to a final finish. There is a reason all those tools he uses is obsolete. I still think it is amusing that not a one of them are actually able to understand why and engine isn't running right or how to get it running, except for Aaron.
                            If you don't get it now, you never will.......

And you did see the old dude working with Aaron to get it running right?

Comment

Not sure why Jesse spends all that time heating metal and then working it over on the forging hammer. In the end it all gets machined down to a final finish. There is a reason all those tools he uses is obsolete. I still think it is amusing that not a one of them are actually able to understand why and engine isn't running right or how to get it running, except for Aaron.
                              Do not disgrace this great name with such shennanigans!

Jesse does it for the heart of it all

Comment

Do not disgrace this great name with such shennanigans!

Jesse does it for the heart of it all
                                haha nice

and you're right... he does it for the ART (see: heart).
                                Art
                                noun
                                1. the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.

Comment

Working...
                                X