No announcement yet.

Oktoberfest 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice pics! Looks like something I definitely need to put on my bucket list.

My only question is......Wharz tittays galore?!

Comment

i clicked for tits

Comment

Just reserved a hotel outside of munchen for nect year. Any takers?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
          Oh Also

RATT

I do smile!

LOL! I totally missed this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
            Just reserved a hotel outside of munchen for nect year. Any takers?

Yeah I think I might come. How much monies does one bring to get drunk every day?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

your making me thirsty! those pics are awesome. thanks for sharing 'em

Comment

bosoms.....

Comment

Looks like a great time. I want to get to Germany, and this looks like the best time.

Comment

Awesome photos! Oktoberfest is amazing, I went there in 2010 with some buddies. We drank in the Pualaner tent the first day and drank from 11am to 10pm in the Hofbrauhaus the next day. They go around with breathalyzer test and will record your score on an official Oktoberfest certificate signed for your keeping to prove how much you drank there. We also visited Dachau concentration camp while in town about 30 minutes away. It was a stop on our Amsterdam, Paris, Munich, Prague vacation. If you ever get the chance to go.....go.

Comment

Originally posted by RJDCobra View Post
                      Awesome photos! Oktoberfest is amazing, I went there in 2010 with some buddies. We drank in the Pualaner tent the first day and drank from 11am to 10pm in the Hofbrauhaus the next day. They go around with breathalyzer test and will record your score on an official Oktoberfest certificate signed for your keeping to prove how much you drank there. We also visited Dachau concentration camp while in town about 30 minutes away. It was a stop on our Amsterdam, Paris, Munich, Prague vacation. If you ever get the chance to go.....go.
                      We are going to Prague for a few days in May. Paris sucks btw. Grenoble and Lyon much nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        Yeah I think I might come. How much monies does one bring to get drunk every day?
                        I'd say €50 a day. €100 for shit faced day. Maybe more. I don't remember if the beers were 6 or 8 euro a liter

Comment

Working...
                        X