Photoshop Request.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Request.

After being t-boned by a lady making an illegal left turn back in March, I'm finally getting it repaired. My truck is identical to the red truck in color and body length and will now have the Sport from bumper and Ranch Hand rear, similar black steps, debadged, black bed caps, and a low profile diamond plate toolbox etc. Mine is a 2WD though.

I'm considering doing the lower body line in black like the silver on the green truck. Can anyone photoshop the black along the body and carry the line to the front bumper, my ranch hand is black as usual? Possibly drop the truck to a more 2wd level, and shop in the later model wheels?

Thank you in advance. David

Comment

That new truck is one big ass mofo!!
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Damn you made quick work of that, I'm thinking I like the look. I'd have them add rock guard texture before they shoot the black.

Thank you get much dville.

I'm open to opinions for other color choices or like dialike on color scheme.

Comment

I think charcoal grey would look better than black. JMO

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
            I think charcoal grey would look better than black. JMO
            I wondered that, im a big fan of charcoal as seen on my buick.

Can someone change it to charcoal

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
              Jesus, who the hell would install a sign like that in the back of their truck?
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Giant wind brake
                Last edited by shumpertdavid; 10-04-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  Jesus, who the hell would install a sign like that in the back of their truck?
                  HOLY SHIT!!! I am laughing my fucking ass off!!

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                    HOLY SHIT!!! I am laughing my fucking ass off!!
                    x2
                    2012 GT500

Comment

The exterior has been done for a little while now. I drove it for a bit with no front bumper while I decided and fabbed a way to mount an auxiliary trans cooler in it. I had the black brought up a little higher and still need to add the black factory bump strips down the cab and bed. I recently replaced the ball joints (now replaced all steering and suspension components in front end minus bushings), added 1.5" spacers, wheel to wheel steps. I'm extremely pleased with the rhino lining from out local Napa (part of the 2 dealerships in Whitesboro). I've got the wheels for it, but want to pull some more miles out of my 16's before swapping the 17's over.

Dville's rendition

How it turned out, I couldn't quite get the sign mounted the same

Comment

lol, looks pretty close (although you picked the higher body line!)

Comment

Looks good. The other sign wasn't good enough? You had to upgrade to a larger good year sign?
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

lol, looks pretty close (although you picked the higher body line!)
                            I did, had I gone the lower one, the bump guards would have given it a dotted line look, i've got them for the doors and down the bed. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I need to finish gutting the interior, install my fatmat, have EW order the JL stealth box that replaces the center seat under the console, Install my new LMC dashboard (full replacement, not a cap) and so forth.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              Looks good. The other sign wasn't good enough? You had to upgrade to a larger good year sign?
                              lmao, only because it's bolted in the yard at my work. It made for easy pickins, and turned this way I get a lot less drag.

Comment

Working...
                              X