In case you missed last night's ass whooping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    Heard this morning that his campaign is saying he did that on purpose. They say "he wanted to keep the debate on topic."
    For his crack team of spinsters, that's kinda late, and covered in weak sauce.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      Heard this morning that his campaign is saying he did that on purpose. They say "he wanted to keep the debate on topic."
      obama sucks, but I was thinking along the lines above. What if he is really sandbagging, making Romney look like a bully. That way he can at he last minute turn on the 08 obama charm.
      Because we all know in this"instant information society" whoever gets the best / last media attention before election day is the one that will get the vote of the Sheeple.
      I pray it ain't bo.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        I watched a few minutes of it last night. I don't really know what I'm talking about, but to me, BO's body language said a lot. Constantly looking down while MR was talking. MR stared Barry DOWN when he was talking.

Also, why does the black have the smaller American flag lapel. Is that a huge sign to anyone else. I remember he never used to wear one. What happened, "Okay, Okay guys, I'll wear one, but, find me the smallest American flag pin ever made."

Comment

Romney keeps this up Obama is going to vote for him. hahahhahahahaha

Comment

Evidently the black dot on Romney's pin is the Secret Service logo and was given to him by the SS. Wonder why Barry doesn't have one
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That's what you get when you give a black man a BLANK CHECK and no one stops him! Wonder where all the hoes are and crystal!?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Evidently the black dot on Romney's pin is the Secret Service logo and was given to him by the SS. Wonder why Barry doesn't have one
                I guess they realize he's just impersonating a president.

Comment

Working...
                X