GoodGuys (PICS??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoodGuys (PICS??)

Was hoping someone had taken a bunch of pictures this weekend, and was eager to post them up! I was dissapointed that I couldn't make it, but was hoping to live vicariously through someones pics.
    Last edited by Bringit; 10-08-2012, 03:09 PM.
    sigpic

It was cold and rainy, I heard there was like 13 people out there.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I was out there half the day, the weather was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        Oh shit I forgot you said you were going, make that 14 people...
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I heard some guy was walking around your car crying because he couldn't find you.

Comment

As I get older, and the more I visit this board the more I'd like to put faces to screen names. Turns out, I didnt get to meet any dfwmustangers

Comment

As I get older, and the more I visit this board the more I'd like to put faces to screen names. Turns out, I didnt get to meet any dfwmustangers
              I was out there all day on Saturday, but I never saw your car. Pretty decent turnout for such a crappy day.
              70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                I was out there all day on Saturday, but I never saw your car. Pretty decent turnout for such a crappy day.
                15 people...

Comment

I was out there all day Friday, and again on Sunday and had a blast. The weather could've been better though. I didn't shoot many pictures, but I did get to drive my nephew around the track in an old mustang.

Comment

Anyone see Richard Rawlings?
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I was out there Sunday but didn't see your car.
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I was out there and checked out your car but didn't see anyone near it unless you were on the other side of the fence.

Heres a couple pics that I took.

Last edited by SSsierra90; 10-08-2012, 06:30 PM.
                        Originally posted by Yale
                        I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

LOL, this is one of my customers trucks. It just scattered the turbo the day before!

Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                          I was out there and checked out your car but didn't see anyone near it unless you were on the other side of the fence.

Heres a couple pics that I took.

Comment

I've got a good amount of pics from Sunday but I have to get my camera back from the fiance. It was ridiculous how few cars there were compared to last year.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X