My Old 2002 Mustang GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Old 2002 Mustang GT

Here is my old 2002 Mustang GT that I built in 2005. It is at 24 seconds into video....

Car was fully built and made 601 on 13 PSI W/Vortech T Trim:

Here it is again at 47 seconds. I took it back two weeks later, switched to a smaller pulley, and made 601 HP!

Comment

Man, it's a shame it got totaled.

Comment

Nope....got tired of throwing belts. Put it back to stock and got rid of it. It was definately not the same car stock as it was built....

Comment

Originally posted by 89FivePointOh View Post
          Nope....got tired of throwing belts. Put it back to stock and got rid of it. It was definately not the same car stock as it was built....
          You're supposed to freak out and say "Holy shit! It got totaled?!" then I say "Yeah" and you keep freaking out.

Comment

Those Modular Powerhouse dyno day videos are one of the reasons I'm into mustangs. Use to watch those over and over when i was in high school, we sprayed my buddy's 2 valve cause of those videos too. Then blew it up a month later..haha Good looking car you had!

Comment

Tim, Rhonda, and Andy are now working in Chicago, IL for Mr. Norms Garage. He had one of the first 9 Second Dodge Challengers as you can see here:

Comment

Working...
              X