TexasRatSnakePit -attacking kid on video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
    pocket knives against the law in Sweden?
    i actually think they are but don't quote me on that. i was thinking more of neutral like the swiss.

Comment

please dude, i watch american hoggers on tv. all you gotta do is grab i by its back legs and tie it up!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
        i actually think they are but don't quote me on that. i was thinking more of neutral like the swiss.
        Hence why I said brick... I think they are pretty strict on concealed weapons of any variety over there, I would have found the heaviest projectile I could and killed that dog like... well... a dog.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          please dude, i watch american hoggers on tv. all you gotta do is grab i by its back legs and tie it up!

god bless.
          the kid?

Comment

i guarantee i would have handled that dog a lot faster and effectively than that.

Comment

Out the .45 would come. Probably "accidentally" shoot the owner in the foot. Oops. My bad. The fucking dog weighed more than the asshole with the leash.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                it likes kids pants
                Yeah, he really wanted those pants. lol
                GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Pulling the kid was a BAD idea. Rotts absolutely love playing tug of war and they usually win. My last one had a grip like a vice. If no weapons were around, choking it probably would have been the best idea.

Comment

I would have started kicking the living shit out of that Rott. Buttkiss is part Rott & Hound. But when I say LEAVE IT, He lets go right there.
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      God does no one carry a pocket knife? I woulda cut it to pieces in about half a second. good ol benchmade would have went to work.

A pocket knife will get you prison time in most of Europe. Ask me how I know.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Too bad there wasn't a cop around to shoot that kid, he was obviously a threat to everyone and the dog.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Too bad there wasn't a cop around to shoot that kid, he was obviously a threat to everyone and the dog.
                          He was halfway to deserving to be shot, he just needed to charge a cop after his pants came off.

Comment

Working...
                          X