Post up your utv!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post up your utv!!!

I'm about to get a 2013 Yamaha Rhino. Wanting to see what other members have and some pics of them doing work. Where are some good places to take them?
    Last edited by black90notch; 10-13-2012, 11:07 AM.

I want one so fucking bad, but id rather just buy another truck

Comment

I dont want one. I never did understand that whole fad. The cheap mules and shit i get for having around the farm or whatever, but the 15-20k "sport" UTV's are fucking retarded to me. they'll never go anywhere that a built crawler can, and they're death traps with the stock cages.
      http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Jesus don't do it! buy one a few years old that has been taken care of and save your money big time. Everyone I know that has bought one of those has sold it within a year, including myself. Unless you have a BUNCH of land to ride on and see new stuff it gets boring quick and so does that payment. I took my own advise on buying used and when all my buddies lost their ass I broke exactly even besides the fuel and maintenance associated cost while I owned it which is a fair trade for the fun I did have with it.

Comment

For the money I'd buy a nice used jeep. At least then you can enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            Jesus don't do it! buy one a few years old that has been taken care of and save your money big time. Everyone I know that has bought one of those has sold it within a year, including myself. Unless you have a BUNCH of land to ride on and see new stuff it gets boring quick and so does that payment. I took my own advise on buying used and when all my buddies lost their ass I broke exactly even besides the fuel and maintenance associated cost while I owned it which is a fair trade for the fun I did have with it.
            i am getting it through a trade. i wont have a payment. i am coming out ahead in the deal also. the plan is to play with it for a while then sell it anyway.

Comment

09' Polaris RZR LE...bought it brand new for just a tad over $11K (no tax out of Oklahoma). At the time I bought mine the used ones were damned near the same money, and if you think about it most people don't buy these things just to putt around on commute hwy miles or whatever....just search on youtube to see how majority of them are treated....so I figured it's a big gamble buying one used.

Anyways....3.5 years later I still love the thing and I use it a lot, but I live outside of the city limits too. It's great for running around the area and there's even a back-way dirt road it often travels to the beer store. The most fun are our trips up to Colorado....it's been many places where a Jeep/Truck will not go too....I've been to the top of some tough mountains on this thing, and it's way more stable than your avg. 4-wheeler ATV.

70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Here's my hooptie.. We would like to pick up a razr in the near future though. Unless this thing gets converted to efi

Comment

is that a Joyner? i remember when those people came to our powersports dealership hawking those things. Fucking pieces of shit. we laughed them and their junkpiles right on out of the parking lot

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                    is that a Joyner? i remember when those people came to our powersports dealership hawking those things. Fucking pieces of shit. we laughed them and their junkpiles right on out of the parking lot
                    Yeah it's a Joyner frame with a Suzuki 1.0 3 cyl and 5 spd

Comment

utv can get places a jeep wont fit. we will have one someday
                      http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Rhino 700

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
                          utv can get places a jeep wont fit. we will have one someday
                          But they can't climb near as well.

Comment

and they CAN'T go a billion places that a built crawler for the same amount of money can easily do.

Comment

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                              and they CAN'T go a billion places that a built crawler for the same amount of money can easily do.
                              I only have 2k in mine.. And it fits inside a trailer. Plenty of fun for what we do, but I still want a razr s

Comment

Working...
                              X