Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop Shoots Family Dog Then Cleans Evidence (Very Graphic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidcapri View Post
    Why didn't the people who video taped the cop shooting the dog stand up and say something? He most likely would have not done what he did had he known someone was watching him. It make me sick to watch, especially seeing the dog laying there suffering because the loser is a poor shot.

I hope he ROTS in HELL!!!!!

Not sure if serious...

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
      Not sure if serious...
      What do you mean?

Comment

What do you mean?
        He means that this dumb fuck cop just killed a dog for no apperant reason and you want them to go out there and risk getting shot too. Fuck that, they did the right thing.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          He means that this dumb fuck cop just killed a dog for no apperant reason and you want them to go out there and risk getting shot too. Fuck that, they did the right thing.
          Ok, I would like to think that he would not shoot a random person. I see where you are coming from though.

Comment

I'm not going to watch the video, but I can't wait to hear our very own mongoloid LEOs come in here and defend this piece of shit.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ok, I would like to think that he would not shoot a random person. I see where you are coming from though.
              In a different situation, I would approach too, but you can hear his kids and his wife in the background, no use in seeing daddy get killed and their mom tazed for interfering in police business.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What do you mean?
                It was a mounted security camera, not a person videoing.
                But back to the point, that fucker needs to spend some time in Mr. Vic’s cell.

Comment

I haven't even watched the video but I can guess it was home surveillance not a person filming it.

Comment

You bitches need to watch it. Especially Asphaltpunkie!

You bitches will watch that disturbing shit like gummy worms the size of a small fruit cake loaf come out of a chicks ass, two bitches eating human shit in a cup, but now you draw the line at watching a dog get shot, get the fuck out of here with that shit!

You know I wasn't really talking to anyone other than Asphaultpunkie, I know your a dog person. And it is sad to watch, buts its no less disturbing than watching a cop shoot a human 42 times or another cop beating a mans face in with an ASP.
                    Fuck You, MYVAGHURTS MODENA!! All that other shit has no ill effect on me, but being the animal person I am, watching some piece of shit shoot a helpless dog like this will undoubtedly send me into a tailspinning rage that makes me want to punch babies.

If you can't handle everything the internet dishes out, turn off your computer and go read a book. Or suck a dick, if that's more to your liking.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Went ahead and watched it.

I hope that fucker dies in a fire.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                      "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        It was a mounted security camera, not a person videoing.
                        But back to the point, that fucker needs to spend some time in Mr. Vic’s cell.
                        Definitely was not a security camera. Has audio and pans left, right, up, down and zooms in and out. He may have security cameras but that video isn't one of them.

Comment

Definitely was not a security camera. Has audio and pans left, right, up, down and zooms in and out. He may have security cameras but that video isn't one of them.
                          It was a kid with a camcorder recording the security system footage being displayed on a monitor.
                          WRX

Comment

Seriously? The home owner took video of their monitor/tv playing the video of the cop killing their dog... Looks to be with a Cell Phone due to the way the screen is chopped on the left and right... The Audio is the peoples kids in the background and the owners themselves...

Notice how the date and time displayed on the TV/Video doesn't move when the camera moves?
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

It wasn't filmed live. Someone with cell phone was recording it while being played on a tv after the fact. Easier to post it on YouTube and spread the word with a phone. Not hard to realize this. Any updates?

Comment

Another pussyass cop, yet this time Don is not wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X