Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I bet next time he won't stare at the camera in a corner....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Warriors Gone Wrong

Comment

Oh damn, 19 is perfect.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I laughed so hard I think I pee'ed a little . The guy in the vette with the airbag welts should get out and kick that dude till the medics get there !
        Big Rooster Racing

Comment

He just wrapped his ass with fiberglass.
          Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            I'd love to go there on the bike. Not necessarily to ride through it, but to find a good corner, set up a lawn chair, cooler of beer and watch the dumbassery commence.
            Many do. There's a tree, The Tree of Pain, at Deal's Gap. IIRC that's the name. Looks like LOTS of hurt on that road.

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
            I drove it both ways last summer in a Challenger and there were fun moments galore. The worst is coming around a corner when there is a semi coming the opposite way around a hairpin and his trailer is already crossed over your lane and hanging off your shoulder.
            Did that really happen to you, or are you just repeating what you've seen in pics?
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Damn, I see a cracked tail bone .........

Comment

target fixation like a mofo

Comment

Dang...the jump from 18 to 19. Everything else was "slo-mo" to that point.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Here's the corvette owner

C5 General - Victim of the "Tail of the Dragon" - I took a short trip up to Tennessee to check out the fall color. Around noon on Tuesday I made my way to U.S. 129 in TN (Tail of the Dragon). I was about 2 miles into it when I came upon one of those really sharp curves where the website photographers hang out shooting...

Sorry, no boobs.....at work

Comment

Originally posted by wrecked1101 View Post
                      Here's the corvette owner

C5 General - Victim of the "Tail of the Dragon" - I took a short trip up to Tennessee to check out the fall color. Around noon on Tuesday I made my way to U.S. 129 in TN (Tail of the Dragon). I was about 2 miles into it when I came upon one of those really sharp curves where the website photographers hang out shooting...

Sorry, no boobs.....at work
                      nice, and welcome.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

from that thread it sounds like another biker went down in the same spot courtesy of the oil spill from the original bike and got SUPER messed up.

Comment

Working...
                        X