Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why they should stay in the kitchen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why they should stay in the kitchen!!

I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

I love this.
    Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

My mom broke her nose when I was 12 on her first/last attempt at riding my dirt. Twist throttle/dump clutch.

Comment

I cant stand dumb bitches

Comment

Still trying to figure out what happened to the bitch on the tailgate that exploded?

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
            Still trying to figure out what happened to the bitch on the tailgate that exploded?
            Looked to me like a dirt bike/quad came shooting out from the back of the truck and her dumb ass was sitting in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post

Turner moved into television through Sky Channel presenting live music programmes from July 1986 to 1989. Her debut on national television was with the BBC on But First This, which led to her fronting two series for the BBC on the Saturday morning show Up2U.

The short-lived Saturday morning children's show UP2U was a flop, and is chiefly remembered for a motorcycle stunt that went wrong. Turner suffered burns and temporary hearing loss, which led to her successful lawsuit against the BBC.[2]

She was the only non-Radio One DJ to regularly present Top of the Pops, remaining with the programme for three years.

Comment

this came up too... pretty cool shit:

Comment

Working...
                X