World's Fastest Standing Mile Super Snake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World's Fastest Standing Mile Super Snake

Not my vids, but I'll be shooting the car next month for 5.0 when the owner brings it back to Odessa. The car's fastest pass was 220.8 at the Texas Mile last weekend. Finally...something cool from Odessa.

Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

What are the specs?
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I'm not really sure other than what's posted on their Facebook page... 1,153 RWHP / 1,150 RWTQ

I'll know more after after I get the tech sheet for the write up.

Here's a dyno video.
      Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Damn, That looks so fun. My car has all the go I need, its the slowing down part that worries me.

Comment

it is absolute amazing how these newer stangs the 11 and up cars are make insane power now

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            it is absolute amazing how these newer stangs the 11 and up cars are make insane power now
            It really is crazy the power they make, But the car above is an 07.

Comment

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
              It really is crazy the power they make, But the car above is an 07.
              And on top of that, none of the Shelby cars have the 5.0 power plant or a variant of them. It's an ol' 5.4L based engine.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
              X