Get any weird stuff this Halloween ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get any weird stuff this Halloween ?

We got some weird stuff back in the day. This year, the weirdest thing the kids brought back besides some old, other holiday treats were
    .....bro....

I eat them shits all the time!

Comment

I love those!
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Yeah, the kids were about to throw them out before I caught them.
        .....bro....

Comment

My daughter got a bag that had Twix, Blowpop, and a bag of DORITOS! I've never seen people hand out bags of chips lol
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
            My daughter got a bag that had Twix, Blowpop, and a bag of DORITOS! I've never seen people hand out bags of chips lol
            i remember when i was a kid there was a guy that worked for frito lay and thats all he would hand out.

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
              Dude! I'd rather have bags and bags of chips than candy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                Smells like cool ranch breath up in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  I would have to say the same. Candy is great, but I love me some chips.

Comment

My daughter got a bag of bugles

Comment

We got 3 or 4 bags of Halloween pretzels, I thought those were kind of odd. Most of the odd stuff was from the Indian people(call center not teepee) in our neighborhood who were probably celebrating their first Halloween here.
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Casey got some insulation ads. He pulled it out of his bag with a big WTF look on his face!

Comment

My kids got organic juice bags (Capri sunish looking things). I thought it was strange but one does work up a thirst on the trick to treat trail!

Comment

Every year one neighbor hands out a candy bar the size of a TV dinner with a bullshit Christian pamphlet telling my 6 year old that she's a sinner. Then they take her picture with a disposable film camera. ???

My wife and I take turns hiding that hateful crap in each others stuff (car, purse, wherever) just for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Every year one neighbor hands out a candy bar the size of a TV dinner with a bullshit Christian pamphlet telling my 6 year old that she's a sinner. Then they take her picture with a disposable film camera. ???

My wife and I take turns hiding that hateful crap in each others stuff (car, purse, wherever) just for a laugh.
                              Skip that neighbors house?

Comment

Working...
                              X